differences between osmo action 1 and 2
739 4 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

Hello, till now i was looking to an action cam of the type gopro 7/8 or osmo action 1. Now i have come across to the osmo action 2, which i son't underatnd how it works with its modular style. This is the power combo. For what i undetstand one is the cam module and one is only th epower..right? so why one module only for power? How does it compare the 2 to the osmo 1? is it waterproof, and can i attach accessories? Pélease let me understand better
thanks
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action both are portable, durable, and versatile anti-shake action cameras with a touchscreen, intuitive features, and crisp image quality.

Compared with Osmo Action, DJI Action 2 has been comprehensively improved in its design, performance, and accessories:

1. Built with magnetic versatility, it allows users to easily switch up different forms for capturing moments on the go.

2. Action 2 offers industry-leading performance, such as 4K/120fps, 155° super-wide FOV, and HorizonSteady, empowering you to create stunning masterpieces anywhere.

3. A wide range of accessories that cover almost all your shooting scenarios, including a Front Touchscreen Module, Power Module, Magnetic Lanyard, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, Magnetic Adapter Mount and more to help you get the most out of your Action 2. You can hold it, wear it, attach it to curved or flat surfaces, or connect it to third-party action camera accessories.

4. It is compatible with DJI Mic, DJI's all-new dual-channel wireless microphone system that consists of two microphone transmitters, a receiver, and an ultra-portable charging case. It can deliver clear and crisp audio and elevate your vlogging to the next level.

The power combo is designed to have Up to 180 minutes of battery. For more specifications for the said product, you may access the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/dji-action-2?from=store-product-page
2023-1-12
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

ok, so the camera module has its own battery. What about when this battery is exhaust?can be replaced?
2023-1-13
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

stefanocps Posted at 1-13 02:36
ok, so the camera module has its own battery. What about when this battery is exhaust?can be replaced?

You have the battery module or the screen module and both have battery. And only way is to buy one of them if/when the battery is gone and that will take some years I think.

Go look on youtube about reviews etc. then you will find out more.

But if you look for a camera like Osmo Action 1, then you have Osmo Action 3 that is really a good camera.
2023-1-13
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

johansenfoto Posted at 1-13 14:01
You have the battery module or the screen module and both have battery. And only way is to buy one of them if/when the battery is gone and that will take some years I think.

Go look on youtube about reviews etc. then you will find out more.

Oh yes,  but it is a totally different budget...
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules