1386 5 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronesgeek
lvl.2

India

Hello Everyone,

I hope you’re doing well.

Thank you for being an integral member of this DJI community! My team and I would like to personally invite you guys to NestGen, the industry’s largest and only summit dedicated to autonomous and BVLOS drone operations.

Last year’s NestGen event drew 1483 registrations and featured 41 speakers from 20 different countries presenting 25 sessions on topics such as BVLOS operations, drone-in-a-box solutions, applications of drone autonomy, and the most recent trends.

Please get your early bird pass before the 20th of January to receive it for free! Following that, tickets will cost USD 23.

You can register and view the speaker lineup for this year at https://flyt.link/nestgen-feb-2023

Thank You!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2023-1-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like it is going to be an informative virtual event.  Great line up of speakers.  
2023-1-12
Use props
dronesgeek
lvl.2

India

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-12 15:16
Looks like it is going to be an informative virtual event.  Great line up of speakers.

We have more speakers to welcome.
If you wish to speak about how you are contributing to drone autonomy, Apply to be a speaker for the biggest virtual drone autonomy summit: NestGen '23.

2023-1-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

dronesgeek Posted at 1-12 23:46
We have more speakers to welcome.
If you wish to speak about how you are contributing to drone autonomy, Apply to be a speaker for the biggest virtual drone autonomy summit: NestGen '23.

No doubt this is going to be a great event.
2023-1-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Certainly a good line up of speakers.  
2023-2-2
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer