Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Team

I know it's been a long time since the last firmware update, but I have an idea if it still makes sense for you. there is a side button that powers on or off the device with a long press, but once the device is on it doesn't do anything else if you press it once. my Osmo mobile gimbal has such a feature, once I click the trigger button it activates the subject tracking right away. it would be great and will make tracking easy to use. this button should be programmable via the menu.

1.jpg
HPFJ2_AV3.jpeg
2023-1-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like that would be a useful feature to add.  Not sure if it will happen with the Pocket 3 rumored to be out in March timeframe.  
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Could come in handy. While I wished they would do firmware updates, I doubt they will. Though I think it could be useful to them if they managed to make better/additional functions, as people could still be tempted to buy the Pocket 2's even before the Pocket 3 if they saw it still being supported. I think the release of Pocket 2 didn't stop people from buying the original Osmo Pockets either.
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules