DJI Assistant RCremotr Firmware Not Latest
862 7 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pao_Prod
lvl.1

United States

Trying to update my RC Pro Remote so I can connect to my new Mavic Mini 3 but I cant get the latest Firmware Version for the RC Pro Remote. the only version it goes up to is V01.01.0072

2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Mini 3 are you using? Are you using the DJI Mini 3 Pro or the DJI Mini 3? In addition, kindly please provide us with the exact version of the remote controller that you are using. Is it the DJI RC (White) or the DJI RC PRO (Black)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-13
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Are you sure that’s an Rc pro and not the smart controller?
2023-1-13
Use props
Pao_Prod
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-13 01:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Mini 3 are you using? Are you using the DJI Mini 3 Pro or the DJI Mini 3? In addition, kindly please provide us with the exact version of the remote controller that you are using. Is it the DJI RC (White) or the DJI RC PRO (Black)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI RC Pro
2023-2-2
Use props
Pao_Prod
lvl.1

United States

Prezzodrone Posted at 1-13 11:56
Are you sure that’s an Rc pro and not the smart controller?

yes im positive
2023-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check the model of the controller,  on the back there is a label which will show model is either RM500 or RM510.   IIRC the RM500 firmwares all start 01.xxx.  and the RM510 all start 03.xxx
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pao_Prod Posted at 2-2 17:02
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI RC Pro

Thank you for your response. Can you please take a screenshot of the DJI Assistant 2 showing the available firmware to download? As per checking on our end, the DJI RC Pro's latest firmware for the DJI Mini 3 Pro is v03.01.1200. Furthermore, please download the correct version of the software using the link below. Please keep us posted with the screenshot so we can check it on our end. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pao_Prod Posted at 2-2 17:02
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI RC Pro

Are you still having issues with your DJI Mini 3 Pro connecting to your RC? Please let us know so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules