Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting Mediocre performance
1431 8 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marlonetorresyahoo.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
United States

Hey guys, just got my RS3 Mini and I'm getting some pretty disappointing performance. Anyone got any tips. I do have over 6 years of gimbal work and my calibrations say that my balance is "excellent" on all axis so I don't know why I'm still getting pretty bad up and down movement and just general unsmoothness. I also have an RS2 Pro which works great and don't have these issues. See sample video.

2023-1-12
Use props
A1C
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the RS2 Pro and never had issues with A7siii or Alpha 1 with the same 24mm lens.  I'm still waiting on my mini to arrive, but wondering if the RS3 motor algorithms are interferring with IBIS?  Have you tried with camera stab off?
2023-1-12
Use props
marlonetorresyahoo.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
United States

A1C Posted at 1-12 16:29
I have the RS2 Pro and never had issues with A7siii or Alpha 1 with the same 24mm lens.  I'm still waiting on my mini to arrive, but wondering if the RS3 motor algorithms are interferring with IBIS?  Have you tried with camera stab off?

Interesting, I’ll try that and see if that helps.
2023-1-13
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

I think it is not ibis problem, it is the way you setup your Rs3 mini, first remove orbit mode if actived, next reduce speed of follow and increase death zone, when you make linear mouvment press the gachette button to have nice linear mouvement  and shoot in 100P for better stabilisation in post.
2023-1-26
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Did u do other test? Maybe the RS3 Mini is too light and must be handle in a different way rather then RS2
2023-2-2
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I received mine today, but I didn't see any kind of problem you had.
I'm gonna to do more test during this weekend.
2023-2-3
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

what is different with rs2 is you have more wooble effect (Z axis when walking) because Rs3 mini is ligther and so react more on this axis. There is no motor to compensate Z axis.
2023-2-6
Use props
djiuser_NTHfe25OZc7i
lvl.1
Canada

RUD_fr Posted at 1-26 10:28
I think it is not ibis problem, it is the way you setup your Rs3 mini, first remove orbit mode if actived, next reduce speed of follow and increase death zone, when you make linear mouvment press the gachette button to have nice linear mouvement  and shoot in 100P for better stabilisation in post.

Hello, what is 'death zone' please?  What does shoot in 100P mean? Thank you, I'm new to this.
2023-7-17
Use props
fans7f81036e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Argentina

Using the app, Deadband setting maybe? https://youtu.be/OTbHaxC8IR8
2023-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules