DJI O3 air unit battery voltage not showing
2314 2 2023-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robino
lvl.3

Slovakia

HI, I would like to see O3 Air Unit battery voltage oF the Goggles screen. I use O3 air unit stand alone with no FC the only things I can see on the screen are goggles voltage, bit rate, signal strength and voltage showing 0,0V. I have O3 air unit installed on my Piper PA-18 Super Cub. If I have FC the voltage is there for sure but not every one needs the FC. There should be some way how to show the O3 air unit voltage on the screen, shouldn't it? Is someone here who could help me, please?

Maybe the signal from FC is only going through the Air unit and it is processed inside the goggles but may be it is possible to send such an information from Air unit itself, who knows?

Well, I have a Rx with telemetry on board and my Tx tells me the voltage but anyway, it could be nice to see the voltage on goggles screen, too.

P.S. I also have a problem with low power ON/OFF switch but it is another story.
2023-1-13
Use props
BioNycc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447684 ft
United States

I have the same problem and I have yet to find a solution. However I cannot get any voltage data from canvass mode or from the 0.0v display.
2023-2-19
Use props
airborne.clips
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1508747 ft
Portugal

And I cannot see the drone battery level also!

Any  thoughts?
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules