Focus Issue despite 10-bit Update?
6001 99 2023-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I’m not sure what you mean. Yes, it is ok to say you wouldn't advise but without the rhetoric. I couldn't care less whether you had twisted your lens or not. Or what you think of the camera. It has little bearing on what I think because I use them in a different way to you.

Anyone can say whatever. You don't have to do it and most grownups make up their own minds.

Some say twist, others say don't. What have I done then? Can you tell? One person got back to me and asked.

2023-1-15
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Iancraig10 Posted at 1-15 09:58
I’m not sure what you mean. Yes, it is ok to say you wouldn't advise but without the rhetoric. I couldn't care less whether you had twisted your lens or not. Or what you think of the camera. It has little bearing on what I think because I use them in a different way to you.

Anyone can say whatever. You don't have to do it and most grownups make up their own minds.

Why are you hesitating, after all you made an unofficial firmware, you cheater DD
2023-1-15
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StevoB Posted at 1-15 10:03
Why are you hesitating, after all you made an unofficial firmware, you cheater DD

Well there you go. It’s a secret ……… ; j

Only one person noticed anything!

I'm not saying anyway. I don't want any 'obstructions' ............ hahaha

2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 1-15 09:19
Would you like me to twist my lens, just ask but the problem is what are you going to see? Obstuction.

Thank you Fish
2023-1-15
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Iancraig10 Posted at 1-15 10:05
Well there you go. It’s a secret ……… ; j

Only one person noticed anything!

delete, other thread
2023-1-15
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StevoB Posted at 1-15 10:43
delete, other thread

Gone away …….
2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 1-15 09:17
I have posted many videos today clearly showing really good footage results in all modes of videoing. It’s not luck that these people can get really good results. It may be settings talent and editing skills but that’s life. This sham about hardware problem is just that a sham. If my A3 had a hardware problem and I knew that others could produce such nice work then I would simply exchange for one they had. It seems on this forum if you cannot produce good work it’s the fault of the camera, if you can produce good work , its as a result of having a good camera. Professionalism talent filming ability editing constant hard work are all ignored . It’s like when you show someone a really well taken quality photograph and the first thing they say to you is “you must have a great camera” and I can see this from those who complain the most here you never get to see any of there work , it makes me think what it is they complain about.

so are you posting up a vid from your channel all talk no action
2023-1-15
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 1-15 10:54

He made a very nice boat video using a drone and A3 and it's on here somewhere.

Channel is mostly drone stuff, not a3 related.

2023-1-15
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 1-15 10:54

I have posted over 50 videos on this forum and id say more than 150 photos. What’s your action ? You moved your lens but is it better than any video I posted on this thread if not then it was a pointless exercise. You are just becoming like the rest of them here giving bad advice concentrating on what they want you to concentrate on, forgetting about those who genuinely come here for help. You got sucked in by those who come here “not for a preamble which is what the forum is supposed to be about” but to complain about the very thing you bought to enjoy. So move along if your only interest now is to insult people, I don’t insult you. I’ve been a member for almost 8 years a founding member and posting content is something I’ve never been shy to do. Maybe you should ask your friends to post the great proof of the results from their handiwork from diy they done on their cameras , after all this is what the forum is looking for according to you …
2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 1-15 10:55
He made a very nice boat video using a drone and A3 and it's on here somewhere.

Mostly drone stuff, not a3 related.

thanks   appreciate the channel link.   

FISH
2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 1-15 11:19
I have posted over 50 videos on this forum and id say more than 150 photos. What’s your action ? You moved your lens but is it better than any video I posted on this thread if not then it was a pointless exercise. You are just becoming like the rest of them here giving bad advice concentrating on what they want you to concentrate on, forgetting about those who genuinely come here for help. You got sucked in by those who come here “not for a preamble which is what the forum is supposed to be about” but to complain about the very thing you bought to enjoy. So move along if your only interest now is to insult people, I don’t insult you. I’ve been a member for almost 8 years a founding member and posting content is something I’ve never been shy to do. Maybe you should ask your friends to post the great proof of the results from their handiwork from diy they done on their cameras , after all this is what the forum is looking for according to you …

I suggest   reviewing the video again  , you may got me mixed up with another forum member of  tweaking a lens. I was asking   for your channel so I can  see some of the work, always a pleasure to see fellow members work.  but that is okay Dave
2023-1-15
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 1-15 11:44
I suggest   reviewing the video again  , you may got me mixed up with another forum member of  tweaking a lens. I was asking   for your channel so I can  see some of the work, always a pleasure to see fellow members work.  but that is okay Dave

There always seems a hidden agenda with all of ye . It’s almost impossible to have a conversation without the busy body intervening.

It’s becoming clear if you don’t agree with the opinions of a few on this forum they will continue to harass any post that doesn’t agree with their jaundice views.

No real need to end your post by trying to think you got one over on me by knowing my name you adopt an avatar and choose a name on the forum, I will refer to you as that I don’t need to delve into your personal life, so please afford others the courtesy of doing the same or at least check out the forum preamble.
2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 1-15 11:58
There always seems a hidden agenda with all of ye . It’s almost impossible to have a conversation without the busy body intervening.

It’s becoming clear if you don’t agree with the opinions of a few on this forum they will continue to harass any post that doesn’t agree with their jaundice views.

if you're offended to any post  I am sorry. I apologise

If one does not want to answer, no one twists an arm,   

we all here to help in our ways seems   things are getting twisted. oh sorry no one like Humer I get hat now

FISH

apologise to all
2023-1-15
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Now this clip is finally in 4K, it is a short clip recorded with my GoPro10 to show how good/bad it is when used as helmet cam.

It is shot at 4K @ 60 fps, Medium sharpness, Auto ISO <800 and in Linear with High stabilization on.

As you guys can see, it's not that good to be the fantastic GoPro

2023-1-15
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 1-15 12:07
if you're offended to any post  I am sorry. I apologise

I don’t mind humour but it’s clear you have a shadow that tries in vain to destroy ant thread I’m on by constantly trolling and this is why threads get out of hand. I also apologise if I got you wrong.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hallmark007 & Iancraig10
I know you are trying to avoid fighting here so this time I just deleted the controversial parts.
if you have an unsatisfied experience with the products, contacting support will be more helpful.
Implies or suggestions may be vague and difficult to determine at first glance but also can be deemed as trolling, so just talk around the products. Constant posting some unrelated threads here and mixing some personal emotions will bring the original thread owner and other members here uncomfortable experiences as well.  
Chinese New year is incoming. Hope every member here can enjoy your weekend and be happy.
2023-1-20
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-20 03:45
Hallmark007 & Iancraig10
I know you are trying to avoid fighting here so this time I just deleted the controversial parts.
if you have an unsatisfied experience with the products, contacting support will be more helpful.

Thank you. Year of the Rabbit. Happy New Year to you.
2023-1-20
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-20 03:45
Hallmark007 & Iancraig10

99% of the forum members definitely But I sincerely wish you all the best in the new year, the year of the rabbit.
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Iancraig10 Posted at 1-20 04:37
Thank you. Year of the Rabbit. Happy New Year to you.

Happy New Year to all.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

StevoB Posted at 1-20 04:47
99% of the forum members definitely  But I sincerely wish you all the best in the new year, the year of the rabbit.

Best wishes to you ,too.
2023-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules