Noisy footage Mavic 3 classic
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
THE LONDON MINE
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi there, i recently purchased a Mavic 3 classic and no matter which picture profile i choose the footage is very noisy, any advice please

2023-1-13
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

What conditions? Night?  My night videos are always noisy, especially with light clouds or total dark sky.
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, THE LONDON MINE. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us with more information about this issue? Can you please upload a sample video taken by the Mavic 3 Classic for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.  
2023-1-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you share some examples?
2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_eX3Y22CsQxTf
New

Norway

I have the same problem. Incredibly noisy image even i good light with low iso. D-log h264
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_eX3Y22CsQxTf
New

Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 19:36
Hi, THE LONDON MINE. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us with more information about this issue? Can you please upload a sample video taken by the Mavic 3 Classic for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

I have the same problem. Incredibly noisy image even i good light with low iso. D-log h264. Using davinchi redolve 18.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_eX3Y22CsQxTf Posted at 1-17 22:35
I have the same problem. Incredibly noisy image even i good light with low iso. D-log h264. Using davinchi redolve 18.

Hi, djiuser_eX3Y22CsQxTf. Sorry to read that you're having the same issue as well. Do you have Mavic 3 Classic as well? Can you please provide an unedited video? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-1-21
Use props
DroneApe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459954 ft
United States

djiuser_eX3Y22CsQxTf Posted at 1-17 22:35

Hey guys, I’m not sure if you know this but if you shoot in 5.1k, there isn’t any in-camera de-noising.  If you want automatic in-camera de-noising, you’re going to have to shoot in 4K.  
  5.1k is going to give you the best video quality, but you’ll need to shoot in pretty good light or de-noise on your computer in post.
     You can run some tests yourself, and for testing purposes, I would recommend AutoExposure until you get a better feel for things.  Just like most cameras, it will really save yourself a lot of time if you get your exposure correct.  AutoExposure will do that and allow you to run some quick tests with 4K and 5.1K and different frame rates and different lighting scenarios and allow you to get things sorted out.   Good luck.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules