Old Firmware Versions PLEASE!
672 5 2023-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrewro
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, Like many others, I cant see preview on DJI Vision after after the firmware updates on my Phantom 2 Vision. Does anyone have a link to old firmware versions PLEASE!!!
2023-1-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The problem is not your FW, it's likely the NAND needs to be flashed.  After you do that, if it still doesn't work, it's likely because your mobile device is too modern.  Good luck.  
2023-1-15
Use props
Andrewro
lvl.1

Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-15 04:26
The problem is not your FW, it's likely the NAND needs to be flashed.  After you do that, if it still doesn't work, it's likely because your mobile device is too modern.  Good luck.

Thanks very much - I will work out how to do that and give it a try
2023-1-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes - you didn't detail much info, but if everything works (app works correctly, you have telemetry, etc) except the FPV, that would indicate the NAND.  That problem is commonly referred to as the black screen.  If nothing works at all, it could be a bad wifi board within the P2V egg or a bad wifi module within the P2V+.  It could also be that the camera isn't binded to the controller.  It could also be a too modern mobile device.  But the NANDs go out all the time.  It's very very common.  Good luck.
2023-1-15
Use props
Andrewro
lvl.1

Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-15 16:06
Yes - you didn't detail much info, but if everything works (app works correctly, you have telemetry, etc) except the FPV, that would indicate the NAND.  That problem is commonly referred to as the black screen.  If nothing works at all, it could be a bad wifi board within the P2V egg or a bad wifi module within the P2V+.  It could also be that the camera isn't binded to the controller.  It could also be a too modern mobile device.  But the NANDs go out all the time.  It's very very common.  Good luck.

Thanks very much. I will try with the NAND and see where I get. It wasnt used for a while and this forum suggests that is a reason that the FW will need reflashing.
2023-1-15
Use props
Andrewro
lvl.1

Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-15 04:26

Thanks very much - I will work out how to do that and give it a try
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules