lost power cable DJI OSMO POCKET 2 SUNSHINE WHITE
564 3 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zikzani
New

Indonesia

hi im new user of dji osmo pocket 2 sunshine white INDONESIA,
how if i lost power cable, i have been tried to find dji official store, but there is no power cable which is sold, so how can i get the offical power cable for dji osmo pocket 2?
or do you all guys have suggestion for 3rd party power cable which proper for dji osmo pocket, if it does? what is that? what is power cable spec?
thank you
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Zikzani. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. May we confirm if you are able to try to contact and check with the other physical retailers in your region? You may kindly visit this link for you to have a reference. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
zikzani
New

Indonesia

wow thank you so much for responding, if i can not get the power cable(charging cable)
can i use 3rd party like nokia cable with spesification:
Nokia Universal Cable E8100A
Specification
- Max Current : 2A
- Surface Material : TPE
- Cable Length : 1m
- 2.0A rated, for a reliable charging performance.
- With a USB Type-A connection at one end, the E8100A allows you to use most of your existing chargers with your latest devices.
- Protected with durable TPE that doesn't sacrifice flexibility.
- Just the right length - a meter-long cable to keep all your devices within reach.

or can i go with power cable fimi palm:
Item name: FIMI PALM USB CABLE
Color: Black
Length: 28 cm
Quantity: 1PC
Net weight: 100 g
Package weight: 300 g
Package size: 20 * 15 cm
Suitable for: FIMI PALM Camera
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

zikzani Posted at 1-15 17:29
wow thank you so much for responding, if i can not get the power cable(charging cable)
can i use 3rd party like nokia cable with spesification:
Nokia Universal Cable E8100A[view_image]

Thank you for the prompt reply and inquiry. You have the option to try a 3rd party USB cable, however, please be advised that we would recommend that you use a standard USB cable with a 5V/2A charger as the DJI Pocket 2 does not support quick charging. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules