DJI GO4 doesnt work on Pixel7 Pro
123Next >
13020 113 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
igalep
lvl.1

Israel

Hi , recently I've switched from OP8T running Android 12 and latest ver og DJI GO4 app to Pixel7Pro running Android 13 and the same version of the DJI GO4 app (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4).

I canot operate my mavic 2 zoom properly.
The app launches , but I have no live view on my phone (gray screen)

I'm using the same cable I used for OP8T (working setup)

Pls advice

2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different communication cable to connect your mobile device to your remote controller? Kindly please enable USB Debugging under the developer option and see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
igalep
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 04:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different communication cable to connect your mobile device to your remote controller? Kindly please enable USB Debugging under the developer option and see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Nope , it's simply doesnt work

Not sure if the problem related to Android 13 or Pixel 7 pro device

Any plans on dji side to implement a computability between these two ?
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

igalep Posted at 1-15 11:42
Nope , it's simply doesnt work

Not sure if the problem related to Android 13 or Pixel 7 pro device

Thank you for your response. We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device that shows on our website as it shows that the mobile device that you mentioned is not listed on our recommended mobile device and this might be the reason for the issue. You may refer to the link below to check the list. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2023-1-16
Use props
igalep
lvl.1

Israel

Really , since when pixel devices are not compatible ??
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

igalep Posted at 1-16 04:59
Really , since when pixel devices are not compatible ??

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Since the said device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. But we will do our best to help. May I ask if there is any error message on the app? Please provide us with a screenshot to check.
2023-1-17
Use props
catarsan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same problem I contacted them since the google pixel 7 release and DJI support said that they were working on...after more than 4 months still not working and DJI DO NOT CARE! They sell the drones and no support after!
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

catarsan Posted at 2-12 02:39
I have the same problem I contacted them since the google pixel 7 release and DJI support said that they were working on...after more than 4 months still not working and DJI DO NOT CARE! They sell the drones and no support after!

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I ask if you've downloaded and installed the latest DJI Go 4 version? You can download it through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2023-2-13
Use props
Raverty
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue. Most updated version of the app. Everything seems to work fine, the app opens and connects to the mavic 2 but the video connection is pretty much frozen. It will sometimes move/update but then goes back to frozen black and white image. I'm using a pixel 7 pro.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raverty Posted at 3-24 09:26
I'm having the same issue. Most updated version of the app. Everything seems to work fine, the app opens and connects to the mavic 2 but the video connection is pretty much frozen. It will sometimes move/update but then goes back to frozen black and white image. I'm using a pixel 7 pro.

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry that this mobile device is not on our compatibility list currently. We will recommend you use other compatible mobile devices first.
For your issue, would you please provide some information for us?
We will forward it to our engineers.
1. Screenshot of mobile device system version;
2. A video with the malfunction phenomenon recorded;
3. App log;
4. Time when the issue occurred in the last few times
2023-3-24
Use props
igalep
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-24 20:12
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry that this mobile device is not on our compatibility list currently. We will recommend you use other compatible mobile devices first.
For your issue, would you please provide some information for us?

It's a total shame that Google's flag ship device is not supported by dji
2023-3-24
Use props
ilpaolino1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16047 ft
Italy

Same problem here. Bought a new Pixel 6a and i should get rid of my Mavic 2?
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

igalep Posted at 3-24 23:16
It's a total shame that Google's flag ship device is not supported by dji

As we explained, this mobile device is not on the compatible list, which means we did not test the mobile device before and therefore, the performance is not guaranteed.
It would be appreciated if you can provide us with some information so that we can escalate your issue to our engineers for evaluation.
The compatibility list will be updated once our engineers complete compatibility tests on new mobile devices.   
2023-3-25
Use props
postas
New

Armenia

Same thing. Pixel 7 (not pro), Android 13. Latest version of the app. Live view frozen most of the time.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

postas Posted at 3-25 12:26
Same thing. Pixel 7 (not pro), Android 13. Latest version of the app. Live view frozen most of the time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are still working on the compatibility of Google Pixel 7 series with DJI GO 4 app.
If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues.
We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-25
Use props
Salazar_S
lvl.1

Australia

I've had this same problem for months now. What is being done to fix this? A flagship device should have support.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Salazar_S Posted at 4-6 22:53
I've had this same problem for months now. What is being done to fix this? A flagship device should have support.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are still working on the compatibility of the Google Pixel 7 series with the DJI GO 4 app. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you use another mobile device to fly. We will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-7
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Add me to the list. Flagship, current model top-of-the-line Android phone (Pixel 7 pro). And DJI Go 4 won't run on it.
2023-4-18
Use props
JonteG
New

Sweden

Add me to the list. Latest version of DJI 4 go and Pixel 7 pro and problem.
2023-4-19
Use props
evilsquirrel_15
lvl.2
United States

Add me to the list as well. Pixel 7 (Non Pro). DJI 4 go
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

patiam Posted at 4-18 10:11
Add me to the list. Flagship, current model top-of-the-line Android phone (Pixel 7 pro). And DJI Go 4 won't run on it.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. As we replied above, our engineers are still working on the compatibility of the Google Pixel 7 series with the DJI GO 4 app. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you use another mobile device to fly. We will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JonteG Posted at 4-19 08:52
Add me to the list. Latest version of DJI 4 go and Pixel 7 pro and problem.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You may refer to our reply on 21#
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

evilsquirrel_15 Posted at 4-19 17:13
Add me to the list as well. Pixel 7 (Non Pro). DJI 4 go

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You may refer to our reply on 21#
2023-4-19
Use props
evilsquirrel_15
lvl.2
United States

Any updates on this???
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_QwLTkA5F1Ld2
New
Flight distance : 1593586 ft
Germany

Pixel 7 Pro and newest DJI Go 4. Same problem as everyone before me. PLEASE FIX IT!
This is an embarrassing service for a product this expensive!
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QwLTkA5F1Ld2 Posted at 5-3 08:44
Pixel 7 Pro and newest DJI Go 4. Same problem as everyone before me. PLEASE FIX IT!
This is an embarrassing service for a product this expensive!

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You may refer to our reply to DJI Mindy's reply at 21#.
You may refer to the official website for later updates.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

evilsquirrel_15 Posted at 4-28 18:13
Any updates on this???

Hello, there. Currently, we have not received information. You may refer to the official website for later updates. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-5-4
Use props
VanHell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7326 ft
Germany

May 2023 and DJI has no fix for Android flagship Pixel 7 (Pro) and DJI Apps.
Need more informationen? Just try to install and work with any DJI App on a Google Pixel 7 (Pro)

The problem is not that we don't look at your website for latest updates... the problem is, that DJI don't care for users who uses Android devices (iPhones all supported).
DJI shouldn't advise its customers to use alternative cell phones, but maybe just create an app for an Android flagship.

And no, we don't understand, we are angry at DJI.
This is not a inconvenience, it's a catastrophe!
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

VanHell Posted at 5-7 09:35
May 2023 and DJI has no fix for Android flagship Pixel 7 (Pro) and DJI Apps.
Need more informationen? Just try to install and work with any DJI App on a Google Pixel 7 (Pro)

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are still working on the compatibility of the Google Pixel 7 series with the DJI GO 4 app. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you use another mobile device to fly. We will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-8
Use props
haidonism
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Dji team, I'm also experiencing the same issue whereby I've also got the Pixel 7 Pro and unfortunately experiencing the same issue with the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Happy to share any data needed by the engineering team that may help resolve this ongoing issue.

thanks
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

haidonism Posted at 5-14 04:58
Hi Dji team, I'm also experiencing the same issue whereby I've also got the Pixel 7 Pro and unfortunately experiencing the same issue with the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Happy to share any data needed by the engineering team that may help resolve this ongoing issue.

thanks

If you're willing to provide us with the app log, you can follow the steps below to export the log and we will forward it to our engineer for further checking.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs: \DJI\dji.go.v4\LOG
4. Copy and paste the entire “LOG” file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link here.
2023-5-14
Use props
Ichi.Dosei
lvl.1

Italy

Hello Dji team! There are updates??? I also report that I have a problem with the live video signal, receiving a lost video signal error and a gray screen when turned on with the drone stationary on the ground. I have the latest version of the dji go 4 app and the updated pixel 7 pro. Tried different cables but the problem persists.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ichi.Dosei Posted at 5-18 03:09
Hello Dji team! There are updates??? I also report that I have a problem with the live video signal, receiving a lost video signal error and a gray screen when turned on with the drone stationary on the ground. I have the latest version of the dji go 4 app and the updated pixel 7 pro. Tried different cables but the problem persists.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you report the issue to our email support or online chat support? Have you received the response?
2023-5-19
Use props
Gusthebaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2707 ft
United States

Same issue here, and it's troubling that when reaching out to the support team not on this forum they don't even know it's an issue, so I ahve been doing tests, bought new cables, for absolutely nothing,
And it's still not working at the video signal is lost , I can't see anythign when flying, and the drone wants to come home because of the signal being lost.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gusthebaker Posted at 5-25 10:48
Same issue here, and it's troubling that when reaching out to the support team not on this forum they don't even know it's an issue, so I ahve been doing tests, bought new cables, for absolutely nothing,
And it's still not working at the video signal is lost , I can't see anythign when flying, and the drone wants to come home because of the signal being lost.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know whether the issue is no live feed in your phone or the signal loss?
2023-5-26
Use props
Gusthebaker
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 01:01
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know whether the issue is no live feed in your phone or the signal loss?

Just as I wrote. The video pauses, is black and white, then the app seeing the video is lost wants to bring the drone back.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gusthebaker Posted at 6-3 15:55
Just as I wrote. The video pauses, is black and white, then the app seeing the video is lost wants to bring the drone back.

According to your description, it sounds like the issue is the connection between the controller and aircraft is lost, it is not related to the connection between the controller and mobile device.
Therefore, please first make sure that you have updated the firmware for both the drone and RC, then try to relink the drone and RC. Please fly in different locations to see if it could be the interference of the specific location.
If the drone will disconnect to the controller at a short distance very frequently, you are recommended to send the drone back for further analysis.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-3
Use props
Gusthebaker
lvl.1
United States

It s not the drone not connecting , it s the video feed being poor, just like other users on this thread. It was working fine till I upgraded my phone.
2023-6-4
Use props
evilsquirrel_15
lvl.2
United States

I don't think this will ever get fixed, sad
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gusthebaker Posted at 6-4 08:02
It s not the drone not connecting , it s the video feed being poor, just like other users on this thread. It was working fine till I upgraded my phone.

As DJI Susan explained, the video loss is due to the disconnection between the aircraft and the remote controller. The error message "Image transmission lost" also indicated that and that's why the live feed will be black and white because the transmission was cut.
2023-6-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules