DJI please let us use video in with goggles 2
850 3 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Many people ask me after I did this module, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283164  why we can't use the USB-C port on Goggles 2 to do the same as I did with the Goggles V2. We want to be able to use that USB-C port you have with an HDMI to USB-C adapter and use the goggles with any HDMI source.  
I believe that will be a good selling point for your goggles, don't you? Many FPV goggles out there have that input implemented why DJI is behind?
Hopefully, someone get this into consideration soon.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-15
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 19:29
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for getting your attention. Hopefully, they will take this into consideration. Only time will tell.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Georgero Posted at 1-16 18:33
Thanks for getting your attention. Hopefully, they will take this into consideration. Only time will tell.

You are most welcome. We also appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules