2122 9 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265338 ft

United States

Hello guys
What kind of USB have the DJI RC-N1 controller to connect to the phone USB 2.0 or USB 3.0?
2023-1-15
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Try the products section.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the USB port of the DJI RC-N1 or the cable to use on connecting the RC to the mobile device? If you are referring to the cable, we strongly recommend using the DJI RC-N1 cable that is available on our website. You may refer to the link below. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ion=0&vid=90893
2023-1-15
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 20:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the USB port of the DJI RC-N1 or the cable to use on connecting the RC to the mobile device? If you are referring to the cable, we strongly recommend using the DJI RC-N1 cable that is available on our website. You may refer to the link below. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air-2-rc-cable?from=search-result-v2&position=0&vid=90893

I am refering to the port on the Controller
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Yoimi-Dron Posted at 1-15 21:31
I am refering to the port on the Controller

Thank you for the clarification. The DJI RC-N1 does have a Type-C port and it doesn't have a USB port. Hope this helps. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-1-16
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

The type-c port is a USB type C port. my question is the Type C port is USB 2.0 or 3.0?
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Yoimi-Dron Posted at 1-16 11:49
The type-c port is a USB type C port. my question is the Type C port is USB 2.0 or 3.0?

Hi, sorry for the late response. In general, the USB Type C port can be used at 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 speeds. Type C port is different from the USB port which has 2.0 and 3.0. Please don't hesitate to reach us if have other inquiries, please hit the "reply" button so we can be notified when you answer. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-12
Use props
wsteeleNYC
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 22:41
Hi, sorry for the late response. In general, the USB Type C port can be used at 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 speeds. Type C port is different from the USB port which has 2.0 and 3.0. Please don't hesitate to reach us if have other inquiries, please hit the "reply" button so we can be notified when you answer. Thank you for your valued support.

Does the RC-N1 controller connect as a host or device to the android subsystem on the phone?
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

wsteeleNYC Posted at 5-30 08:42
Does the RC-N1 controller connect as a host or device to the android subsystem on the phone?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-1
Use props
gyro.ivan
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-1 03:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

I really like how almost any mostly technical question is first answer by a total tech noob and then when the level of the knowledge of OP is established "forwarded" to the "technical team" and never heard from it again.

USB version 2.0,3.0,3.1 vs usb >>type<< A, micro, C. one is a link protocol used and the other is physical connection and number of lanes. <siggh>.

I had to try test soo many thing myself because it's really hard or impossible to get proper answers/specs/documentation.

DJI support really could use some fixing same as the product itself. (not to go into details here)
I'm starting to regret buying it. Not for the quality of the product .. that is fine . but the interoperability and software support apart from hardware, oh boy there is sooo much to be desired.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules