Customer service is horrible
534 3 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3775827 ft
United States

I made sure to purchase the refresh insurance because i lost my first mini 2 drone. I got a $1200 mavic 2.  I hit a tree and broke it. I filled out the info to get a new drone with my refresh insurance. I thought i was supposed to be sent a new drone right then so i paid the $119. but no they say i have to send it in then theyll send me a new one. Thats not right. They said theyd send me the shipping lable. Its been 5 days still dont have it. The DJI support phone number doesnt work. The person i talked to in chat the first time said my stuff looked good i should get it anytime. Waited a couple more days nothing so i talked to chat again he said they would call me. So disappointing
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out to us about your recent experience with our customer service. We are sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience and we are working to do better. In light of this, we have investigated your case and have already contacted the corresponding team to get the shipping label for you as soon as possible. We would be grateful if you could check your email for the shipping label. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We apologize for having disappointed you and thank you for your support.
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3775827 ft
United States

It's my fault and I'm sorry. I've gotta figure out what to do. I bought my drone from Best buy and I got coverage on it through best buy. When I got the drone home I bought coverage through DJI's website. So I've paid for 2 separate coverages and then I paid the $119 for my replacement.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm Posted at 1-15 16:16
It's my fault and I'm sorry. I've gotta figure out what to do. I bought my drone from Best buy and I got coverage on it through best buy. When I got the drone home I bought coverage through DJI's website. So I've paid for 2 separate coverages and then I paid the $119 for my replacement.

Thank you for the prompt reply and for the information. I'm sorry to read about this and for any confusion. In this case, what I can suggest is for you to kindly reach out to our corresponding team by sending an email to djicare@dji.com for further checking and assistance regarding the concern. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules