Unsuccessful firmware dji phantom 3adv
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kvp26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2676850 ft
Russia

Hello!
I haven't used my old DJI Phantom 3adv for a long time. It had a very old firmware on it. Decided to update. During the firmware update, the drone began to emit a continuous squeak. After restarting, the drone emits a repetitive squeak all the time, the LEDs on the rear beams blink red. The suspension is calibrated, there is a picture from the camera. The firmware information of the remote control and the drone is displayed. But the field with the number of the flight controller is empty, there is no information about batteries and sensors. When trying to flash again, the drone tries to update, but after a while everything ends with no luck.
Tell me what can be done? Is there a solution to this problem?
What's broken?

Screenshot_20230115-103053.jpg
Screenshot_20230115-111559.jpg
Screenshot_20230115-111617.jpg
Screenshot_20230115-111948.jpg
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If the Phantom 3 Phantom 3 Advanced is updated using a microSD card, ensure that the available capacity of the MicroSD card is above 100 MB. The bin file is in the microSD card root directory. The root directory should not have other bin files. Otherwise, the update will fail. If possible, DJI recommends formatting the microSD card and placing the bin file onto the microSD card for updating. (After formatting, the original content in the microSD card will be cleared. Please remember to save important data.) You may also sync all your flight records on the DJI GO app and please uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
kvp26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2676850 ft
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 19:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If the Phantom 3 Phantom 3 Advanced is updated using a microSD card, ensure that the available capacity of the MicroSD card is above 100 MB. The bin file is in the microSD card root directory. The root directory should not have other bin files. Otherwise, the update will fail. If possible, DJI recommends formatting the microSD card and placing the bin file onto the microSD card for updating. (After formatting, the original content in the microSD card will be cleared. Please remember to save important data.) You may also sync all your flight records on the DJI GO app and please uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello!
Thanks for the advice.
I tried to raise and lower the firmware version. The result is the same, 10 minutes after the start of the update, the drone reboots the camera, the suspension is calibrated and the firmware continues, and after another 5 minutes it begins to emit a constant sound (squeak). And so after each update.
I noticed such a nuance, when the suspension is disabled, the drone is defined as a phantom 3 pro with firmware version 1.4.10+.
But if connect the suspension connector back and run the program, then phantom 3 adv with firmware version 1.8.80.
Is this how it should be?
2023-1-16
Use props
OctaviusMaximus
New

Canada

Any progress with this?

I had tried to upgrade mine from I believe 1.4 to 1.11 and it red lights ... Tried with all others from 1.5 - 1.11 again ... No dice.

Could be SD card needs formating ?
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules