SD Card
588 6 2023-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LOKI689
New

United States

I just got my Mini Pro 3 today and the micro card wants to go in at an angle and will not go in far enought to seat. Any help out there.

2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific SD Card are you using? Could you please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
LOKI689
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 18:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific SD Card are you using? Could you please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It is a PNY 256 gb card. I tried to upload a video of the process but don't know how.
2023-1-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOKI689 Posted at 1-15 21:55
It is a PNY 256 gb card. I tried to upload a video of the process but don't know how.

Check out this https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R5MvqqBu6ck to see if it will help.  Make sure you are not trying to insert the SD Card upside down.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LOKI689 Posted at 1-15 21:55

You may upload the video via Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-16
Use props
LOKI689
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 04:31
You may upload the video via Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I got it figured out. Thank you!
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LOKI689 Posted at 1-16 14:47
I got it figured out. Thank you!

Great! We're glad that you already now managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules