Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to stop dji mini se from flight
377 2 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

One thine i landed the drone in a field and one of the motor was blocked and i got motor unable to rotate error, but the drone was still trying to spin the motor. After 3 seconds with the motor unable to rotate, i got the error: motor error. I searched online and I see that the this error message is from when you lose a propeller but the drone had all propellers on it. I push down on the stick and it stopped. I also noticed the drone can fly upside down and not getting imu altitudine error. And also i can't stop it with CSC. One time it crashed next to me upside down. The motors was still spinning and after 5s it stopped and i saw smoke coming out from the right front motor. I pull the battery out. And the drone smelled like fire. I tried to start the drone. And i got power system hardware error. I got it to a repair shop. And the motor was burned and the ESC board melted. It cost me 250€. After that it worked fine. What could caused that?
2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

There are some photos
Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-25-41-420_dji.go.v5.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-25-31-248_dji.go.v5.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-24-03-688_dji.go.v5.jpg
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_elmIyQiglT87. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to read what happened to your drone. Regretfully, we cannot determine what caused the issue remotely. If you would like to know what caused it, you may send the drone to our facility for an investigation request and data analysis. If the drone is still under warranty, the analysis will be free of charge. To start, you may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules