Automatically synchronized HD images have not file extension
777 4 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skywalker_MI
lvl.1

United States

I have automatic synchronization of HD photos activiated in DJI Fly (Mini 2).
While this feature generally works as expected, it appears as whether DJI Fly does not include the proper file extension.

When I am downloading the pictures from my phone, the files are lacking the file extenions, what is quite annoying as I now haved to manually add .jpg to all the files.

The weird thing is, that in the past the files had the correct file extension.
I just installed the latest firmware for the drone and the controller, the issue however remains.

Any hints of how to fix this?
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, skywalker_MI. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will have this forwarded to our related team for confirmation. We'll update you as soon as we receive feedback. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We need to gather some information to further verify your concern. May we ask for a screenshot showing the missing file extensions? We will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
2023-1-17
Use props
skywalker_MI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-17 03:57
Hi there. We need to gather some information to further verify your concern. May we ask for a screenshot showing the missing file extensions? We will be waiting for your response. Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of the images I transferred from my iPhone to my computer.
The drone pictures don't have a file extension, whereas the iPhone pictures have the proper "jpg" extension.

2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

skywalker_MI Posted at 1-20 18:39
Here is a screenshot of the images I transferred from my iPhone to my computer.
The drone pictures don't have a file extension, whereas the iPhone pictures have the proper "jpg" extension.

Hi there, may I ask if the photos saved to the SD card have the correct file extension? You can export the photos on the SD card to the computer. You may also test with another mobile device for a check.
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules