Product registration issues
521 3 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxx2206
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

immediately when the DJI Action 2 has been released I bought 2 dual monitor packs.
I unboxed and activated both the very same day (Nov. 6th 2021), installed the MIMO app and all...

I have never managed to register the two cameras to my DJI Profile. In MIMO, its hows the acitvation date for the devices, but just says

registered account: .....

(literally showing just dots).

I also own a Mini 3 Pro with plenty accessories and an Osmo Action 3 which seem correctly registered, and a DJI Mic which also doesn't show up anywhere.

I would like to add all my DJI Products to my registered account including the action 2 remote control/stick and 2 separate battery packs I have.
Would that be possible?

2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Maxx2206. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you can only register the devices that can be activated like the drone and remote controller. Can you please provide us the email address you used to activate the  DJI Action 2 and DJI Mic as well as their Serial Numbers via PM? We will wait for your reply so that we can check it for you. Thank you.
2023-1-16
Use props
Maxx2206
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 18:53
Hi, Maxx2206. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, ou can only register the devices that can be activated like the drone and remote controller. Can you please provide us the email address you used to activate the  DJI Action 2 and DJI Mic as well as their Serial Numbers via PM? We will wait for your reply so that we can check it for you. Thank you.

Hi,

i've sent the information you asked for as PM.
Anything else  you need to help me with the product registration?
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maxx2206 Posted at 1-18 14:04
Hi,

i've sent the information you asked for as PM.

Hi, Maxx2206. We have everything needed and we already replied to your email. Kindly check. Thank you.
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules