1287 5 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NILSO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3399163 ft
Switzerland

Dear Member,
is there a chance that the Remote Controller 1 (black one) will be compatible with the goggles 2 and Vista, Air Unit and O3 unit?

This is quite a shame that frequenc user (and buyer) of DJI FPV system (Air Unit, Vista) that have been purchasing the RC 1 version, now have to add also a new remote if they want to upgrade their goggles to the goggles 2. We see now that there is a out of stock status of Remote Controller 2 due certainly to that case in the moment.

hope that we can have soon all the compatibility possibilities within DJI FPV system.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NILSO. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to this DJI FPV Remote Controller?

This remote is compatible with DJI FPV Air Unit. As for the other devices you mentioned, regretfully we don't have an answer yet if they will be compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-16
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

rumors that this controller was discontinued along with air unit 2, also it work in only one frequency, chances are it will never be compatible with goggles 2
2023-1-16
Use props
Schnotte_FPV
lvl.2
Germany

I Use it too and it would be so nice cause i dont like the grey controller.
2023-2-7
Use props
Denys_Maverick
lvl.2

Ukraine

I like DJI FPV Remote Controller and it is shame to DJI that this controller doesn't support by O3 Air Unit and Goggles 2?
Give us some knowledge!!! We must to know it! Because we like first (black) version of controller and not second(gray) version!
Give us support of this radio by new dji fpv products!
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Denys_Maverick Posted at 2-20 07:42
I like DJI FPV Remote Controller and it is shame to DJI that this controller doesn't support by O3 Air Unit and Goggles 2?
Give us some knowledge!!! We must to know it! Because we like first (black) version of controller and not second(gray) version!
Give us support of this radio by new dji fpv products!

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules