Shutter Button Not Working
944 7 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ERICWPHOTO
lvl.1

United States

My Pocket 2 works when connected to my iPhone 14 Pro, both with a physical connection and when using the Do It All Handle remotely. I use the shutter on the app. The problem is that when not connected to the Mimo app, the shutter button on the actual camera does not work. I like to use the camera handheld w/o the phone sometimes. This happened after using the Do It All for the first time. Before then the camera worked perfectly. Any thoughts? Please help! Thanks.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, ERICWPHOTO. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a sample video showing the whole operation and the Shutter button not working? Moreover, may we confirm if the physical Shutter button works when connected to the DJI Mimo app? We hope to hear an update from you. Thanks for your cooperation. Thank you, and keep safe.
2023-1-16
Use props
ERICWPHOTO
lvl.1

United States

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your quick response! I'm a little swamped now, so I can't send a video but it would only show the camera on and me pushing the shutter with no response. I did try the camera shutter when the camera is connected through the Mimo app, and it does not work when connected. The shutter only works through the app, and the shutter button on the camera is not functioning. I bought the camera in December, and it worked fine. The physical shutter only stopped working after I connected the Do It All Handle and made time lapse videos. Thanks!
2023-1-17
Use props
ERICWPHOTO
lvl.1

United States

ERICWPHOTO Posted at 1-17 15:44
Hi Tony, thanks so much for your quick response! I'm a little swamped now, so I can't send a video but it would only show the camera on and me pushing the shutter with no response. I did try the camera shutter when the camera is connected through the Mimo app, and it does not work when connected. The shutter only works through the app, and the shutter button on the camera is not functioning. I bought the camera in December, and it worked fine. The physical shutter only stopped working after I connected the Do It All Handle and made time lapse videos. Thanks!

Hi, hopefully you can respond soon? Thanks! Eric
2023-1-20
Use props
ERICWPHOTO
lvl.1

United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xM6vQ_-dvgAZnrVda5LNXvZKzqslbu26/view?usp=share_link

Hi, here is a link to a brief video showing the shutter button not working. Thanks.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ERICWPHOTO Posted at 1-22 08:13
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xM6vQ_-dvgAZnrVda5LNXvZKzqslbu26/view?usp=share_link

Hi, here is a link to a brief video showing the shutter button not working. Thanks.

Hi there. Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for sharing the requested video. We will have this forwarded to our related team for confirmation. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Take care!
2023-1-23
Use props
ERICWPHOTO
lvl.1

United States

Hello, checking in. I would love to get this resolved. I just bought the camera in December. Thanks!
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ERICWPHOTO Posted at 1-28 09:45
Hello, checking in. I would love to get this resolved. I just bought the camera in December. Thanks!

Hi there. We have sent you an update via PM. Kindly check it at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules