Trouble downloading Go4 for Mavic air
374 5 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lindsay G
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi,
I recently bought a Mavic Air fly more and its been a challenge getting it to work. So far it's been nearly a week and I have gotten it to fly by reseaching many youtube videos and downloading the manual. The most frustrating part was the two red lights staying on solid which the manual tells me means  "Critical error". It took three days to solve it eventually by re calibrating the compass.
I'm solving a little more each day but the one thing thats holding me up is the Go4 app seems to be missing a number of features on my phone (Android). The one adjustment that I would really like right now is the ability to change the joystick mode back to the default setting (mode 2 ) as the previous owner had it set on mode 3.
The problem is I can't work out how to upgrade without paying a weekly or monthly fee which in New Zealand seems quite expensive. I thought the app was supposed to be free?
Thanks in advance.

2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lindsay. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Apps are absolutely free. Are you using an Android Phone? If so, please refrain from downloading the application from Google Play Store or any other website. Kindly download it directly from our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air. To change the stick mode, please click Go Fly > ••• (3 dots on the upper right side) > Remote Controller Settings (Remote controller icon) > Stick Mode > Mode 2. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-17
Use props
Lindsay G
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 01:15
Hi, Lindsay. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Apps are absolutely free. Are you using an Android Phone? If so, please refrain from downloading the application from Google Play Store or any other website. Kindly download it directly from our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air. To change the stick mode, please click Go Fly > ••• (3 dots on the upper right side) > Remote Controller Settings (Remote controller icon) > Stick Mode > Mode 2. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Hi DJI Gamora, that link doesnt work, I get 404  sorry the page was not found?
2023-1-17
Use props
Lindsay G
lvl.1

New Zealand

Lindsay G Posted at 1-17 01:28

Okay, I worked around that and have downloaded DJI Go 4. I've done required updates  , but when I press go fly, a little screen comes up that says " allow access to external storage and location services so DJI GO can save photos, videos and flight records, import files to editor and display your location on the map.
Under this there are two options, Cancel or go to settings. Whichever one I press it doesn't allow me to go any further, it just goes back to the go fly screen.
2023-1-17
Use props
Lindsay G
lvl.1

New Zealand

Lindsay G Posted at 1-17 05:20
Okay, I worked around that and have downloaded DJI Go 4. I've done required updates  , but when I press go fly, a little screen comes up that says " allow access to external storage and location services so DJI GO can save photos, videos and flight records, import files to editor and display your location on the map.
Under this there are two options, Cancel or go to settings. Whichever one I press it doesn't allow me to go any further, it just goes back to the go fly screen.

Update, solved that too,  It was in phone settings.
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lindsay G Posted at 1-17 01:28

Hi, Lindsay. Sorry, the period at the end must have been included in the link when you clicked it. Anyway, glad to hear that it's working fine now. Thank you for your update and have a safe flight always!
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules