DJI drone scams UK
3341 10 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geomac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'd like to draw your attention to 3 scam web sites offering DJI drones and accessories at very low prices and never delivering anything - see Trustpilot. The sites are

mmopixel.co.uk

gamesensation.co.uk
gameinput.co.uk

These sites appear almost identical - products, prices, layout - and obviously run by the same scamsters

Beware

2023-1-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers for the heads up,   I usually buy directly so it's good to know that was a good choice.  
1-4 01:48
Use props
Patrol 3405
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342533 ft
United Kingdom

pblack3631@me.com Posted at 1-3 07:33
Is DJI Drone on FB for sale pages a scammer? Their offering a Mavic 3 Pro for $400 with $50 P& to the Uk?

Think about it.
1-3 16:51
Use props
Patrol 3405
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342533 ft
United Kingdom

Cheers pal. Much appreciated.
1-3 16:50
Use props
pblack3631
New

United Kingdom

Is DJI Drone on FB for sale pages a scammer? Their offering a Mavic 3 Pro for $400 with $50 P&P to the Uk?
1-3 07:33
Use props
Jackson Strickland
New

United States

Is DJIsparkus a scam website?
2023-7-29
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Thanks for the warnings, it's always good to have people on the lookout for these unfortunately common fraud attempts.
2023-1-18
Use props
geomac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_3cja0fVRbhHD Posted at 1-18 04:45
They are past masters at their trade of ......being common THIEVES.  They use Visa/Mastercard that pays to Clip Drape International Kent you can guess where that really is. They even supply tracking information, stolen from a reputable courier, having hacked into their site.  They give you tracking information that is immaculate, the correct route/date and with the real name of the recipient replaced with yours.  They operate via a mailbox in London N1 - and if you look at their phone number, it is a MOBILE - no surprise there then!!  Their chat line and whole site is totally convincing, that is all stolen software from various sources.  So don't be fooled.  Worse still the Credit card companies list them as OK but they have been informed that they are NOT ok and I suspect they will shut them down.  MMOPIXEL will I believe be dismantled in stages and those working for them arrested.  It has been noted that as at 1300hrs 18/01/23 the MMOPIXEL website has been taken down.

If you look carefully at the credit card payment it is to Clip Drape Internation (not InternationAL). Clip Drape International is a genuine company (as per Companies House). My credit card company is chasing them as is Action Fraud to whom  I raised a case. I also believe that Fedex is on their case!! What a bunch of shysters!
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_3cja0fVRbhHD
lvl.1

United Kingdom

They are past masters at their trade of ......being common THIEVES.  They use Visa/Mastercard that pays to Clip Drape International Kent you can guess where that really is. They even supply tracking information, stolen from a reputable courier, having hacked into their site.  They give you tracking information that is immaculate, the correct route/date and with the real name of the recipient replaced with yours.  They operate via a mailbox in London N1 - and if you look at their phone number, it is a MOBILE - no surprise there then!!  Their chat line and whole site is totally convincing, that is all stolen software from various sources.  So don't be fooled.  Worse still the Credit card companies list them as OK but they have been informed that they are NOT ok and I suspect they will shut them down.  MMOPIXEL will I believe be dismantled in stages and those working for them arrested.  It has been noted that as at 1300hrs 18/01/23 the MMOPIXEL website has been taken down.  
2023-1-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads-up. Not that I personally would ever buy other than from DJI direct, or an approved dealer.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for pointing out these websites for our attention. We appreciate your efforts.
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules