3107 7 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey folks.  I read up on how to bind my DJI Avata to DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.  What does best practices say on how to switch back and forth between Switching DJI Motion Controller & DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
2023-1-17
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I got my AVATA with the motion controller and I bind it with the AVATA following the instructions in the owners manual. A month later I got the FPV remote controller 2 and I follow the manual instructions to bind it with the AVATA. After that I just have to turn on the controller I want to use and it's working with no other actions needed to switch between them. I turn off one and turn on the other.
2023-1-17
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Debugger Posted at 1-17 08:39
I got my AVATA with the motion controller and I bind it with the AVATA following the instructions in the owners manual. A month later I got the FPV remote controller 2 and I follow the manual instructions to bind it with the AVATA. After that I just have to turn on the controller I want to use and it's working with no other actions needed to switch between them. I turn off one and turn on the other.

@Debugger - that is sweet and was hoping that was what I had to do.  Thank YOU for confirming this for me
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Debugger is correct. The linking relationship will be recorded when linking the DJI Avata with the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2, respectively. When switching between the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 on the same DJI Avata, it is not necessary to relink each time. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-17
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-17 20:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Debugger is correct. The linking relationship will be recorded when linking the DJI Avata with the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2, respectively. When switching between the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 on the same DJI Avata, it is not necessary to relink each time. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

@DJI Tony - thank you for the confirmation.
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JerseyShoreFPVFlyer Posted at 1-18 02:52
@DJI Tony - thank you for the confirmation.

You are most welcome. Happy flying!
2023-1-18
Use props
kenswa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150659 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-17 20:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Debugger is correct. The linking relationship will be recorded when linking the DJI Avata with the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2, respectively. When switching between the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 on the same DJI Avata, it is not necessary to relink each time. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Does the same go for the motion controller from my avata if i want to use it with my FPV?

2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kenswa Posted at 8-6 12:13
Does the same go for the motion controller from my avata if i want to use it with my FPV?

Yes, kenswa. It is not necessary to relink it each time. If you have more concerns please reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules