Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi!,
I have an a Phantom 4 pro plus, and since I updated my radio GL300E I don't load the map.

Attempts:
- Firmware reinstallation.
- Reinstallation of DJI GO from APK.
- Installation of Mapbox APK.
- All of the above connected to mobile data Wifi from my smartphone.
- All of the above on different 2.4 and 5.8 wifi networks
- factory restoration
- delete caches

2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, DroneHouse. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers have located this issue and it will be optimized in the next firmware update. In the meantime, we can provide you with firmware where the map s functional. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-17
Use props
bresson3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11909 ft

France

DJI Tony Posted at 1-17 20:27
Hi, DroneHouse. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers have located this issue and it will be optimized in the next firmware update. In the meantime, we can provide you with firmware where the map s functional. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hi Tony, I have the same problem with my GL300E and Mapbox since the last update with my DJI Phantom 4

DJI GO 4 V4.3.14
GL300E V01.04.03.00
Can you send me by MP the right firmwares
Thank you in advance
Best regards
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bresson3 Posted at 2-5 23:38
Hi Tony, I have the same problem with my GL300E and Mapbox since the last update with my DJI Phantom 4

DJI GO 4 V4.3.14

Hi there. We're very sorry you're experiencing the same issue. To ensure an optimized app and better user experience, we suggest that you wait for the next app update to resolve this concern. The remote solution has been canceled currently, regretfully. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. What we will do instead is follow up with our related team for relevant updates. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thanks you for your continued support.
2023-2-6
Use props
bresson3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11909 ft

France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 00:50
Hi there. We're very sorry you're experiencing the same issue. To ensure an optimized app and better user experience, we suggest that you wait for the next app update to resolve this concern. The remote solution has been canceled currently, regretfully. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. What we will do instead is follow up with our related team for relevant updates. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thanks you for your continued support.

Ok thank you for your prompt answer
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bresson3 Posted at 2-6 02:17
Ok thank you for your prompt answer

You're most welcome and thank you for understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
gpz1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 00:50

hi i am also having the same trouble is this going to take long to fix ?????
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gpz1@sky Posted at 2-9 10:17
hi i am also having the same trouble is this going to take long to fix ?????

Thanks for letting us know, and we're sorry about that. Our engineers are working to resolve this concern. This will require some time. Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-10
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

hola yo tengo el mismo problema me pueden ayudar ya intente actualizar instalar DJIi 4, pero nada funciona

2023-2-23
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

Me podrina enviar el archivo ami tambien? muchas gracias
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike galeano Posted at 2-23 15:50
hola yo tengo el mismo problema me pueden ayudar ya intente actualizar instalar DJIi 4, pero nada funciona

[view_image]

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble caused. Please note that our engineers are currently working to rectify this concern. The remote solution initially provided has been canceled, so kindly await the next firmware/app update that will resolve this. We apologize once again and thanks for your understanding. Should you have further inquiries, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
1. Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).
2. Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3. Power on the remote controller and tap “Install.”
We'd love to hear feedback from you. Kindly keep us posted. Have a nice day.
2023-2-26
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

After trying countless installations of different APK and Firmware recommended by DJI support, I was unable to get the maps to work. I sent my controller back to DJI for inspection, but even after they replaced it with a new one, the same problem persisted. One installation got stuck in a loop and failed to start.

Thankfully, a user named Hummingbird.UAV sent me a Drive link containing an APK. I decided to give it a try, and to my joy, it worked! I want to share the same link with you and explain how to install it. You just need to access the file browser /sdcard/ and select the APK, as shown in the image.

I wish you all the best of luck!

Español
Después de probar innumerables instalaciones de diferentes APK y Firmware recomendados por el soporte de DJI, me frustré al no lograr que los mapas funcionaran correctamente. Decidí enviar mi control a DJI para que lo revisaran, pero incluso después de que me lo reemplazaran por uno nuevo, el mismo problema persistía. Una instalación se quedó en bucle y no se inició correctamente.

Por suerte, un usuario llamado Hummingbird.UAV me envió un enlace de Drive que contenía un APK. Decidí darle una oportunidad y, para mi alegría, ¡funcionó! Quiero compartir con ustedes el mismo enlace que me envió y explicar cómo instalarlo. Solo tienen que acceder al navegador de archivos / sdcard / y seleccionar el APK, tal como se muestra en la imagen.

¡Les deseo mucha suerte a todos!

Portugues

Depois de tentar inúmeras instalações de diferentes APKs e firmwares recomendados pelo suporte da DJI, eu não consegui fazer os mapas funcionarem. Eu enviei o meu controle de volta para a DJI para ser inspecionado, mas mesmo depois de eles o terem substituído por um novo, o mesmo problema persistiu. Uma instalação ficou presa em um loop e não conseguiu iniciar corretamente.

Felizmente, um usuário chamado Hummingbird.UAV me enviou um link do Drive contendo um APK. Decidi experimentá-lo e, para minha alegria, funcionou! Quero compartilhar o mesmo link com você e explicar como instalá-lo. Você só precisa acessar o navegador de arquivos / sdcard / e selecionar o APK, como mostrado na imagem.

Desejo a todos muita sorte!

LINK
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Vb/view?usp=sharing
2023-2-27
Use props
tkey24gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10258445 ft
United States

DroneHouse Posted at 2-27 05:35
[view_image]

After trying countless installations of different APK and Firmware recommended by DJI support, I was unable to get the maps to work. I sent my controller back to DJI for inspection, but even after they replaced it with a new one, the same problem persisted. One installation got stuck in a loop and failed to start.

This one halfway works. When I install the apk, it doesn't replace the version built into the controller. So every time  turn the GL300e on, I must open apps and click the DJI app. That is the only way I have been able to get maps to work.
2023-3-9
Use props
phdpilot
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 23:13
Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).

Thanx Tony finally something that really helpt me. Maps is working again!
2023-3-9
Use props
fans8d873b31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31562 ft
United States

Finally working Mapbox in minutes/$24.99 (a steal)

This is exactly the same issue I been fighting for weeks. It actually took me over week to finally get where you are exactly. A white box, blue dot and various zones showing no streets/details "0" zero, nada etc. I had already bought Litchi and went through the same song and dance only to have it not work either I happened to place a post on here. I was actually on here because I had not thanked whoever it was.
Any way they suggested to go to Amazon and download Litchi from there directly into the controller (mine is the plus version, w/the screen. Although I had already bought Litchi for the $24.99 and although I could not find a way to avoid paying again I was at that point of WTF who cares. So I did exactly that bought it from Amazon Apps downloaded it and in mere minutes it was up and working fine! I wish I had known that before. Anyway, if all else fails or if your just sick and tired of loading one update after another that either don't work to begin with like one of the latest for GO4 I Think it was DJI v4.5.14 I can't remember. But one of the newer ones after DJI v4.3.14.
For me going the Amazon route I mentoned fixed it w/o complete factory resets, holding your mouth right or waiting even worse waiting on Dji to come up with a fix! Who the hell wants to wait till eternity for any upgrade especially from them. Of course it would buy DJI time and you can wait till hell freezes over.
I appologize for not saying anything nice about them (sorry mom). Maybe next update I'll come up with something.
2023-3-10
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

tkey24gmail.com Posted at 3-9 10:32
This one halfway works. When I install the apk, it doesn't replace the version built into the controller. So every time  turn the GL300e on, I must open apps and click the DJI app. That is the only way I have been able to get maps to work.

Thank you for your feedback. I haven't personally experienced a result like yours, but I'm glad it was able to help you even after taking a few extra steps. In any case, you always have the option of waiting for a solution from DJI .
2023-3-10
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

fans8d873b31 Posted at 3-10 06:13
This is exactly the same issue I been fighting for weeks. It actually took me over week to finally get where you are exactly. A white box, blue dot and various zones showing no streets/details "0" zero, nada etc. I had already bought Litchi and went through the same song and dance only to have it not work either I happened to place a post on here. I was actually on here because I had not thanked whoever it was.
Any way they suggested to go to Amazon and download Litchi from there directly into the controller (mine is the plus version, w/the screen. Although I had already bought Litchi for the $24.99 and although I could not find a way to avoid paying again I was at that point of WTF who cares. So I did exactly that bought it from Amazon Apps downloaded it and in mere minutes it was up and working fine! I wish I had known that before. Anyway, if all else fails or if your just sick and tired of loading one update after another that either don't work to begin with like one of the latest for GO4 I Think it was DJI v4.5.14 I can't remember. But one of the newer ones after DJI v4.3.14.
For me going the Amazon route I mentoned fixed it w/o complete factory resets, holding your mouth right or waiting even worse waiting on Dji to come up with a fix! Who the hell wants to wait till eternity for any upgrade especially from them. Of course it would buy DJI time and you can wait till hell freezes over.

I never thought about the option of Amazon, and Litchi didn't work for me either. The worst part is that each solution is different for the same problem and model... it makes it very difficult to develop affection and respect for the manufacturer
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

phdpilot Posted at 3-9 10:49
Thanx Tony finally something that really helpt me. Maps is working again!

We're to be of help and we're pleased to hear this great news! Should you encounter any other issues, please don't hesitate to post here at DJI Forum. Stay safe.
2023-3-10
Use props
fanscadc8fa2
New

Brazil

could you send me the file please? the link does not work
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscadc8fa2 Posted at 3-24 02:33
could you send me the file please? the link does not work

Hi there. The link may have expired already. Kindly use this link instead. Please let us know if you can access it. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
desertpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3425476 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 23:20
Hi there. The link may have expired already. Kindly use this link instead. Please let us know if you can access it. Thank you.

This link worked perfectly! I have been trying to find the problem for the past week or so, and this link worked! Other update files from dji support were not recognized by my controller, however this one was! Now the mapbox is not blank and I can download maps. Thank you!
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

desertpilot Posted at 3-31 12:20
This link worked perfectly! I have been trying to find the problem for the past week or so, and this link worked! Other update files from dji support were not recognized by my controller, however this one was! Now the mapbox is not blank and I can download maps. Thank you!

That's perfect! We're pleased to read the map is now working. Thanks for the update. Have a nice day!
2023-4-1
Use props
ravencedric
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6457 ft
Philippines

Hello admin, Can i have the link please? TIA
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ravencedric Posted at 4-18 23:57
Hello admin, Can i have the link please? TIA

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Here's the link. Let us know if it works for you or not. Have a nice day!
2023-4-19
Use props
ravencedric
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6457 ft
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 4-19 02:25
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Here's the link. Let us know if it works for you or not. Have a nice day!

Hello, the link is not working. Tia
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ravencedric Posted at 4-20 16:25
Hello, the link is not working. Tia

We're sorry about that. Please try this link instead: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/p7DW7L4YJH8bszw). If it's the same, please try switching to another network (WiFi/mobile data/mobile hotspot) and try again. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-22
Use props
fanscee0ea08
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Tony,

link is down again
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_cPKUPXoKZoBJ
New
Chile

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 00:12
We're sorry about that. Please try this link instead: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/p7DW7L4YJH8bszw). If it's the same, please try switching to another network (WiFi/mobile data/mobile hotspot) and try again. Please keep us posted.

Dear, consult use the file that indicates but now maps are displayed (but not the point where this is) and the RC cannot be connected to the Phantom 4 Pro +
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscee0ea08 Posted at 5-23 19:20
Hi Tony,

link is down again

Hi there. We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Please try this link instead: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/2mpYKtaWs2CHdxD).
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cPKUPXoKZoBJ Posted at 6-2 21:30
Dear, consult use the file that indicates but now maps are displayed (but not the point where this is) and the RC cannot be connected to the Phantom 4 Pro +

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Apart from the RC not connecting to the drone, can you reconfirm what specific issue you're having with the maps? Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
puiumocuta
New

Romania

Salut Tony,
Sunt nou aici si ma bucur ca am gasit o comunitate extraordinara,
Multumesc mult pentru ajutorul de a reveni din nou la hartile P4P plus care nu au functionat de ceva timp.
Toate salutarile de bine !!!
Va salut cu respect din Romania!!!
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

puiumocuta Posted at 6-6 01:37
Salut Tony,
Sunt nou aici si ma bucur ca am gasit o comunitate extraordinara,
Multumesc mult pentru ajutorul de a reveni din nou la hartile P4P plus care nu au functionat de ceva timp.

We're glad to be of help! It's amazing to read yours is working again after following the remote solution. Should you have other concerns, do not hesitate to post here. Have a great day!
2023-6-6
Use props
JEN5
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 02:26
We're glad to be of help! It's amazing to read yours is working again after following the remote solution. Should you have other concerns, do not hesitate to post here. Have a great day!

Saya juga mengalami hal yang sama pada drone phantom 4pro+v2.0
Pada remot GL300K1801 saya tidak muncul peta nya / blank map
Versi DJI GO 4. 3. 14
tolong bantu saya
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JEN5 Posted at 6-21 20:00
Saya juga mengalami hal yang sama pada drone phantom 4pro+v2.0
Pada remot GL300K1801 saya tidak muncul peta nya / blank map
Versi DJI GO 4. 3. 14

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the instructions posted in post #12. Please keep us updated.
2023-6-27
Use props
Daniel Neacsu
New

Germany

Hello DJI Tony,
incredible, it really works!
The maps are functional again.
Many thanks from Germany!
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Daniel Neacsu Posted at 8-1 22:08
Hello DJI Tony,
incredible, it really works!
The maps are functional again.

Awesome. You are most welcome. I'm glad it's already working. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-2
Use props
Joember5
New

Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 8-2 02:32
Awesome. You are most welcome. I'm glad it's already working. Have a great day ahead.

Hello Tony,

Can you please send me the update file?
The links are down again.

Thank you,
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Joember5 Posted at 8-23 22:49
Hello Tony,

Can you please send me the update file?

Hi Joember5. I sent you the updated link earlier as you requested from a different post through a personal message. Was it not working?
2023-8-23
Use props
jj88
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello please, I would also need the file, for the update of the DJI GO application for the control with included screen (gl300e), the link is down
2023-8-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules