123Next >
9669 87 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jj88
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 23:37
Hi Joember5. I sent you the updated link earlier as you requested from a different post through a personal message. Was it not working?

Hello, I would also need the file, for the update of the DJI GO application for the control with included screen (gl300e), the link is down
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jj88 Posted at 8-27 19:26
Hello, I would also need the file, for the update of the DJI GO application for the control with included screen (gl300e), the link is down

Hello there. Sorry about that. The link has already expired. Kindly check your inbox please, I have sent you a message. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-27
Use props
fanscee0ea08
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 21:31
Hello there. Sorry about that. The link has already expired. Kindly check your inbox please, I have sent you a message. Have a great day ahead.

Hi Tony, can you send me the link please ? I have tried downloading it a few times. Thank you
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscee0ea08 Posted at 8-29 20:19
Hi Tony, can you send me the link please ? I have tried downloading it a few times. Thank you

Hi there. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-29
Use props
tafan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1416014 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-29 21:19
Hi there. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.

Hi, can you send me the link to file ? Thank you
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tafan Posted at 8-31 00:53
Hi, can you send me the link to file ? Thank you

Hello there. I sent you a message. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_cTT62lg8BnsE
New

Greece

Γειά σας.. έχω το ίδιο πρόβλημα με τους χαρτες.. μπορεί να γίνει και? Το email μου είναι bilakos75@hotmail.com     ευχαριστω,
2023-9-2
Use props
snuhmcsnort
lvl.1

Canada

The link has expired, could you please pm a link to the file? Much appreciated!
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_AROIDxE41030
New

Canada

Hi, I also need this - the firmware update on the controller does not fix anything and mapbox is still black.  Why do these links expire?  Is there not somewhere we can go to fix this?
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cTT62lg8BnsE Posted at 9-2 23:27
Γειά σας.. έχω το ίδιο πρόβλημα με τους χαρτες.. μπορεί να γίνει και? Το email μου είναι bilakos75@hotmail.com     ευχαριστω,

Hello there. I sent you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Please reach back if you need assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_AROIDxE41030 Posted at 9-18 18:41
Hi, I also need this - the firmware update on the controller does not fix anything and mapbox is still black.  Why do these links expire?  Is there not somewhere we can go to fix this?

Hi, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I sent you a personal message. Please reach back if you need further help. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

snuhmcsnort Posted at 9-9 10:57
The link has expired, could you please pm a link to the file? Much appreciated!

Hi, snuhmcsnort. Sorry about the late response. Please kindly check your Personal message. Reach back if you have other concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-9-20
Use props
Pasayan19
lvl.2

Netherlands

tkey24gmail.com Posted at 3-9 10:32
This one halfway works. When I install the apk, it doesn't replace the version built into the controller. So every time  turn the GL300e on, I must open apps and click the DJI app. That is the only way I have been able to get maps to work.

Halllo, I have the same problem. Do you have still a solution? Please share it with me.
Thanks
2023-9-29
Use props
Pasayan19
lvl.2

Netherlands

tkey24gmail.com Posted at 3-9 10:32
This one halfway works. When I install the apk, it doesn't replace the version built into the controller. So every time  turn the GL300e on, I must open apps and click the DJI app. That is the only way I have been able to get maps to work.

Halllo, I have the same problem. After installation of the apk it works even. But after restart or update for rc the mapbox is blank again. Do you have still a solution? Please share it with me.
Thanks
2023-9-29
Use props
Pasayan19
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hallo DJI Tony, can you send me the sollution for blank mapbox.  I install the apk (45) the maapbox is working but by rstart mapbox again blank.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_8FW2TmSO27k5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9895 ft

Israel

bresson3 Posted at 2-5 23:38
Hi Tony, I have the same problem with my GL300E and Mapbox since the last update with my DJI Phantom 4

DJI GO 4 V4.3.14

مرحبا صديق يوجد لدي نفس المشله
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_8FW2TmSO27k5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9895 ft

Israel

bresson3 Posted at 2-5 23:38
Hi Tony, I have the same problem with my GL300E and Mapbox since the last update with my DJI Phantom 4

DJI GO 4 V4.3.14

مرحبا صديق هل وجدت حلول لهذا المشكله ارجو ونك ان تساعدني
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pasayan19 Posted at 9-29 07:43
Hallo DJI Tony, can you send me the sollution for blank mapbox.  I install the apk (45) the maapbox is working but by rstart mapbox again blank.

Hi, Pasayan19. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I sent you a message. Please, kindly check your inbox. Have a nice day.
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8FW2TmSO27k5 Posted at 10-1 15:56
مرحبا صديق هل وجدت حلول لهذا المشكله ارجو ونك ان تساعدني

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Please kindly check your inbox. I sent you a message. Reach back if you need further help. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
RobertoRangel95
New

Mexico

Hi Tony, i have the same issue, could you sendm via inbox or a link?
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RobertoRangel95 Posted at 10-17 19:27
Hi Tony, i have the same issue, could you sendm via inbox or a link?

We apologize for the inconvenience. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card, and then update the firmware manually. You can download the firmware at https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. Please tell me if the issue persists after the above-mentioned steps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-18
Use props
fansa457544a
New
Flight distance : 328 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-2-26 23:13
Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
1. Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).

Dji Tony the link shared has no file in it please reshare.
1-3 01:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa457544a Posted at 1-3 01:55
Dji Tony the link shared has no file in it please reshare.

Hello there. That link has already expired. Please try the suggestion above first. If the issue persists, I have sent you a new link. Please kindly check your Forum messages. Thank you.
1-3 02:16
Use props
fans0d2c64d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52651 ft

Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-8-31 01:04
Hello there. I sent you a message. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

can you share this file?
1-7 15:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0d2c64d4 Posted at 1-7 15:01
can you share this file?

Hello there. I have already sent you a message and also replied to you on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... lastpost&page=3. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
1-7 21:43
Use props
Fromtheskies22
New

Maldives

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-1-17 20:27
Hi, DroneHouse. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers have located this issue and it will be optimized in the next firmware update. In the meantime, we can provide you with firmware where the map s functional. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.

i am also having the same issue can i also get the firmware
1-9 09:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fromtheskies22 Posted at 1-9 09:45
i am also having the same issue can i also get the firmware

Hi, I have already replied to you on this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1. I have also responded to your message. Please kindly check your forum inbox. Have a great day ahead.
1-9 22:00
Use props
djiuser_3gXjVaSOLE5w
New

New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-2-26 23:13
Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
1. Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).

Hey There DJI Tony,

Am I able to have this "update.zip" resent please I clicked link and unable to download.

I am having the same problem with the map situation and tried everything

Cheers,
Stephen
1-21 14:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3gXjVaSOLE5w Posted at 1-21 14:24
Hey There DJI Tony,

Am I able to have this "update.zip" resent please I clicked link and unable to download.

Hi, Stephen. That link has already expired. I have replied to your DM, please kindly check your messages. Have a great day ahead.
1-22 01:10
Use props
vinvent88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350951 ft
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 01:10
Hi, Stephen. That link has already expired. I have replied to your DM, please kindly check your messages. Have a great day ahead.

Hello Tony,

Same issue here, please send me update file. Thanks!
1-27 09:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vinvent88 Posted at 1-27 09:36
Hello Tony,

Same issue here, please send me update file. Thanks!

Hi there. sorry about the trouble. Please kindly check your inbox, I have sent you a message. Have a great day.
1-28 02:16
Use props
Mosi76
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 02:16
Hi there. sorry about the trouble. Please kindly check your inbox, I have sent you a message. Have a great day.

Hi DJI Tony,

I am also experiencing this issue with my Phantom 4 Pro+ and GL300E and would appreciate a fix. Additionally, I am experiencing an issue with the Live View constantly flickering with green and white static that makes Live View practically unusable. Any chance this fix will address that as well? Happy to send photos if it helps.

Thanks
Mosi
1-29 13:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mosi76 Posted at 1-29 13:24
Hi DJI Tony,

I am also experiencing this issue with my Phantom 4 Pro+ and GL300E and would appreciate a fix. Additionally, I am experiencing an issue with the Live View constantly flickering with green and white static that makes Live View practically unusable. Any chance this fix will address that as well? Happy to send photos if it helps.

Hi. I sent you a message. Can you also post the screenshot for us to further check? Thank you.
1-29 21:54
Use props
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

I'm trying to correct the error that has been posted many times on this thread. I've downloaded the file but get the 800 error. I've downloaded the file twice and tried. Any suggestions.  
2-1 17:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-1 17:04
I'm trying to correct the error that has been posted many times on this thread. I've downloaded the file but get the 800 error. I've downloaded the file twice and tried. Any suggestions.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the steps below and see if it will help:
1. If the update failure is reported when a microSD card is used:
a.There is an error with the data packet (firmware packet). Please check the firmware packet and try to download it again.
b.  There is an error with the data packet carrier (microSD card). Format the microSD card, or use another microSD card and try again.
c. Try to connect to a network and update the firmware.
If the issue persists after all the abovementioned troubleshooting steps have been tried, it is generally the data packet import error (import failure of main board data) that causes the update failure. Please try to reset the remote controller. If the issue persists, there may be an error with the main board. It is suggested to get it repaired.

2. If the update failure is reported when a network is connected:
d. Network issues cause the data packet loss. Please check whether the network connection is normal.
e. There is an error with the server data packet. In such a case, please try to use a microSD card for update.
2-3 03:33
Use props
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-3 03:33
Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the steps below and see if it will help:
1. If the update failure is reported when a microSD card is used:
a.There is an error with the data packet (firmware packet). Please check the firmware packet and try to download it again.

Thank you for the response. I found the bin and apk file on another thread. I was able to install the apk. I had used the bin file before. I tried to use it again but I'm not sure how to do it given the new app doesn't update from the "About" option I used before. Using the "Update", it responds that I am current.

DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(8-dpad)
System version 1.4.3.0

It looks good but the download of maps just spins. The network status looks good.

Any suggestions?
2-3 06:31
Use props
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-3 06:31
Thank you for the response. I found the bin and apk file on another thread. I was able to install the apk. I had used the bin file before. I tried to use it again but I'm not sure how to do it given the new app doesn't update from the "About" option I used before. Using the "Update", it responds that I am current.

DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(8-dpad)

I figured out the bin update so I did it again. The download just spins. No maps.
2-3 07:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-3 06:31
Thank you for the response. I found the bin and apk file on another thread. I was able to install the apk. I had used the bin file before. I tried to use it again but I'm not sure how to do it given the new app doesn't update from the "About" option I used before. Using the "Update", it responds that I am current.

DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(8-dpad)

Hi there. Is the firmware you installed the one from this link https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/RYG8R68Z3TbX8bw? Thank you.
2-3 22:03
Use props
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-3 22:03
Hi there. Is the firmware you installed the one from this link https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/RYG8R68Z3TbX8bw? Thank you.

I looked at your zip file and it looks like a bootable directory and not firmware file. Can you check the file please?
2-4 07:23
Use props
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-4 07:23
I looked at your zip file and it looks like a bootable directory and not firmware file. Can you check the file please?

This is the file I tried:
DJI-v4.3.14_190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.abk

Please send an update if you have one.
2-4 07:26
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules