Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldDrone1
lvl.1

United States

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-4 07:26
This is the file I tried:
DJI-v4.3.14_190309-8-35864_dpad_sec.abk

And the bin file was GL300E_v1430_20200519.bin. I pulled these files from various places. I'd be happy to try another copy or something more current.

Thanks.
2-4 11:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OldDrone1 Posted at 2-4 07:23
I looked at your zip file and it looks like a bootable directory and not firmware file. Can you check the file please?

Hi. That is the firmware we are using to fix the map issue. You just need to import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card. (If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again). Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.  Power on the remote controller and then you will get a popup telling you that there is an update package found then tap “Install”.
2-5 00:10
Use props
djiuser_gjh6jvUmgUoN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1079541 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Ian having the same issues, could anyone help by sending a link to the update file? When I type the link provided by DJI Tony, it takes me to a ‘grand central access controller’ login page which require a login?
2-23 09:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gjh6jvUmgUoN Posted at 2-23 09:27
Hi Ian having the same issues, could anyone help by sending a link to the update file? When I type the link provided by DJI Tony, it takes me to a ‘grand central access controller’ login page which require a login?

Hi there. That link has already expired. I sent you a message. Please kindly check your messages. Please keep me posted. Have a great day.
2-24 00:49
Use props
djiuser_TIAMs9gpQ4AZ
New

Indonesia

Hai, saya juga mengalami hal yang sama, yaitu map yang tidak muncul pada remote control, apakah ada solusi dari masalah saya
3-22 08:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_TIAMs9gpQ4AZ Posted at 3-22 08:47
Hai, saya juga mengalami hal yang sama, yaitu map yang tidak muncul pada remote control, apakah ada solusi dari masalah saya

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific drone and remote controller you are using so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. If you can upload a short video showing the issue that would be very helpful. We will wait for your response.
3-22 21:28
Use props
djiuser_Kr20vTG0bk1O
New
Flight distance : 331 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-1-17 20:27
Hi, DroneHouse. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers have located this issue and it will be optimized in the next firmware update. In the meantime, we can provide you with firmware where the map s functional. We sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hi Tony please could you send me the update file  am having the same problem with blank maps I have updated the firmware with the latest from Dji website and dji go 4 app and now the offline maps and just saying downloading all of the time and the Mapbox is blank just a black screen? Thank you  
3-29 01:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Kr20vTG0bk1O Posted at 3-29 01:52
Hi Tony please could you send me the update file  am having the same problem with blank maps I have updated the firmware with the latest from Dji website and dji go 4 app and now the offline maps and just saying downloading all of the time and the Mapbox is blank just a black screen? Thank you

Hi there: Here is the link you have requested: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/RYG8R68Z3TbX8bw I hope this helps. This is only for GL300E remote controllers. Please follow the procedures below:
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3.  Power on the remote controller and tap “Install”.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues. Have a great day ahead.
3-29 21:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules