Self Unlocking License
961 5 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shutterguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1012736 ft
United States

Using the M2P with the Smart Controller, I am in an blue authorization zone at work. I went on DJI's website and put in my aircraft info and selected the area I needed. Status says Accepted, "Your unlocking license has been sent to the corresponding DJI account."

I checked the SC Unlocking List under APP and didn't see it list, refreshed while connected to the internet, same thing. Am I doing something wrong here? Latest firmware on the aircraft and Smart Controller. When I turn the sticks inward I get a message that says "System Engaged", used to get a pop up box for phone number input to get a code.

2023-1-17
Use props
shutterguy
lvl.1
United States

Fixed it, I wasn't logged into my DJI account on the controller. Was able to import successfully, and fly with no issues,
2023-1-17
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Where did you unlock online?   Didn’t know that was a thing.  
2023-1-17
Use props
shutterguy
lvl.1
United States

Prezzodrone Posted at 1-17 12:41
Where did you unlock online?   Didn’t know that was a thing.

https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list

Used to be able to unlock right in the app on the controller as long as you were connected to the internet. I think new firmware or flight data update might have changed that.
2023-1-17
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

shutterguy Posted at 1-17 12:44
https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list

Used to be able to unlock right in the app on the controller as long as you were connected to the internet. I think new firmware or flight data update might have changed that.

Thanks. I’ll take a look.  
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, shutterguy. Thank you for reaching out. Glad to read that you were able to fly now. Please make sure that you have an internet connection and log in to your account so the license can be imported to the aircraft. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules