Webcam Narrow
428 5 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

2.7K has Narrow Webcam is HD1080P without narrow can we get that added in . I just did a stream via webcam and the dewarp looks like WIDE!

FISH

anyone agree, used it or etc...
2023-1-17
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Never used it for webcam till this moment. I don't think there are many advantages when it is used for this
2023-1-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Kamen666 Posted at 1-18 02:34
Never used it for webcam till this moment. I don't think there are many advantages when it is used for this

thanks kamen666

Not sure if DJI when added to the latest firmware Narrow they wanted to add to the webcam, it shows that its selective  on what they add .    the DJI action 3 is used mostly for Action we get that, and many over the  time requested webcam, at least its one step over the competitor with   no added software to tie down a machine, thanks DJI for that

on programs the fix for narrow is enlarging the  screen

grab the red line to the desired  size.

as I offer suggestions as well I try the answer.

2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for your feedback. The FOVs that can be selected when using the Osmo Action 3 as a webcam are Standard (Dewarp), Wide, and Ultra Wide. We will record your request and forward it to our DJI Developers for evaluation. Please stay tuned to DJI's Official Website (www.dji.com) for relevant updates. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-1-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-18 20:50
Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for your feedback. The FOVs that can be selected when using the Osmo Action 3 as a webcam are Standard (Dewarp), Wide, and Ultra Wide. We will record your request and forward it to our DJI Developers for evaluation. Please stay tuned to DJI's Official Website (www.dji.com) for relevant updates. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

thank you much
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're welcome, Fish. Happy filming!
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules