Prvsly fine Spark won't connect, yellow flashing & solid red lights
1006 4 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jennifermcarroll
New

United States

I have Spark that has hardly been used and worked fine in the past. It has never been damaged. It hasn't been used for quite a while and when I attempted to start it up today, it played the little sound, the gimbal moved and then the lights changed to two fast flashing yellow and two solid red. When I use the app to try to connect to my phone, the QR scan fails. I am unable to see a Spark wifi in my networks list on my phone. I connected to my Mac and reset to factory settings and then updated to current firmware. I've tried troubleshooting with the online help and it was highly ineffective. Any ideas? (I am not using a remote controller, just the app.)
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the start-up and connection process? Also, ensure that the aircraft status indicator is clear for further confirmation. We look forward to your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-17
Use props
jennifermcarroll
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-17 20:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the start-up and connection process? Also, ensure that the aircraft status indicator is clear for further confirmation. We look forward to your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thanks for replying. We played around with it a bit more and were finally able to get it to connect so for the time being the problem is solved.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jennifermcarroll@me.com Posted at 1-19 10:21
Thanks for replying. We played around with it a bit more and were finally able to get it to connect so for the time being the problem is solved.

Thank you for the update. We're glad to know that you managed to find a workaround that fixed your concern. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Happy flying!
2023-1-19
Use props
djiuser_DP89GdQ5LodO
New
United States

Hi.  I’m having the same issue.  Solid red and flashing yellow lights.  

Can you send me some info on how to restart the DJI Spark?

Thank you.  
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules