Dji Avata new firmware
841 6 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3
lvl.1

United States

To whom it is, that would be KIND enough, to enlighten me of just what I am missing, pertaining to gettmy Avat in the air.  I recently updated that new firmware to my Avata and ever since I cannot get it off the ground.
Before you ask, YES I have done EVERYTHING under the sun to get it to lift off the ground with no AVAIL.

I have done ALL that is suggested and EVEN went on youtube searching for ANYONE who may have had the same issue.

I have connected my Iphone, I have Charged ALL batteries, and EVERYTHING else that is required to do. BUT still no take off.
I still have that RED remote ID warning telling me to hook my phone which IS already hooked up..

Soooooooooooooooooooo  taht being said IF?? there is ANYONE our there willing to share their vision of what I might have missed I would sincerly appreciate you sharing with me

Regards

Bill
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. When do you connect your phone to the goggles? Before the flight, please connect your mobile phone to obtain the GPS information. Here's a video about DJI Avata Using RID to Fly: (https://cdn.djivideos.com/watch/ ... 0013ecc28.jpg@!1200). If the issue persists after following this video, please provide us a video of the operation for further checking. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 19:02
Hi, djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. When do you connect your phone to the goggles? Before the flight, please connect your mobile phone to obtain the GPS information. Here's a video about DJI Avata Using RID to Fly: (https://cdn.djivideos.com/watch/ ... 0013ecc28.jpg@!1200). If the issue persists after following this video, please provide us a video of the operation for further checking. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank You, Gamora for
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3
lvl.1

United States

As you can see, I am new to the whole process. I appreciate you replying back so soon to assist me with my Delima. Since last night I am HOPING that I found out something I had not been aware of, especially with all that is needed to follow before taking off. What I had noticed last night was when I had my phone connected and I brought up the, DJI Fly app. I selected my profile and came across an issue that just may have been holding me back. I saw that my phone was not open for locating services, so I left it open and then went back to the fly app main page and selected the go fly and there was no longer the RED Remote ID message. I WILL admit, it is NOT completely certain YET as that was last night in my house. I will give it the final test sometime today. to confirm, either way and get back to with the results. AGAIN, Thank You for your assistance and suggestions. Bill
2023-1-18
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3 Posted at 1-18 05:38
As you can see, I am new to the whole process. I appreciate you replying back so soon to assist me with my Delima. Since last night I am HOPING that I found out something I had not been aware of, especially with all that is needed to follow before taking off. What I had noticed last night was when I had my phone connected and I brought up the, DJI Fly app. I selected my profile and came across an issue that just may have been holding me back. I saw that my phone was not open for locating services, so I left it open and then went back to the fly app main page and selected the go fly and there was no longer the RED Remote ID message. I WILL admit, it is NOT completely certain YET as that was last night in my house. I will give it the final test sometime today. to confirm, either way and get back to with the results. AGAIN, Thank You for your assistance and suggestions. Bill

Yes location service must be opened for the phone to send its location to allow remoteID...
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3
lvl.1

United States

freedom2000 Posted at 1-18 06:50
Yes location service must be opened for the phone to send its location to allow remoteID...

Well, as with allot of things in life, sometimes the answer is staring us right in the face. So,
it was with me. NOT being I ever tried the Avata any place else, I was NOT thinking in the area I should have been thinking. Nevertheless, I am up and flying CAUTIOUSLY might I add. LOL Thanks for checking back on me. DO appreciate you time and consideration.
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3 Posted at 1-18 05:38

Hi, djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3. You're most welcome. As freedom2000 mentioned above, kindly enable the location in your mobile device when you connect it to the Goggles to successfully remove the Remote ID error. You may also read more information about Remote ID on this thread: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277548). Have a safe flight!
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules