Engine Replacement
440 6 2023-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peu
lvl.1

Brazil

My DJI Avata crashed yesterday and one engine was severe damaged. Where can I buy a replacement?
I'm new in the drones worlds, detailed responses are appreciated. Thank you.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, peu. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the incident. Did you purchase the drone in Brazil? If so, please contact our support team so that they can help you to create a repair case, here's the link: (https://www.dji.com/support). Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you taken a look on aliexpress.com?  
2023-1-18
Use props
peu
lvl.1

Brazil

I bought on Aliexpress. And I don’t have any ideia what model my avata engines are. And also, here we brazil we don't have a support for dji products.
2023-1-19
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Engine vs. Motor (proper English)
“People use both interchangeably, but the difference is that motors run on electricity and engines run on combustion. The engine converts various forms of fuels into mechanical force, while the motor transforms electrical energy into mechanical energy.”

Yeah the English language sucks to learn but if you want people to take you serious, it is required.

Also, best to send it into DJI repair. Swapping out the motor yourself may void any warranty or dji care agreement.
2023-1-19
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Have you taken a look on aliexpress.com?  
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

peu Posted at 1-19 09:24
I bought on Aliexpress. And I don’t have any ideia what model my avata engines are. And also, here we brazil we don't have a support for dji products.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. You may directly contact our team via this link https://www.dji.com/support so we can help you process the repair on your unit. Please hit the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules