Waypoints can't see on my mavic 3
1608 5 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johannes5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1621798 ft
United States

Hi! Ive been trying to use the new waypoints function on my Mavic 3. But even after the latest firmware update I cant see the waypoint icon on the screen. Does anyone know what to do?
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you've also updated the DJI Fly to the latest version? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-1-18
Use props
Johannes5
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 05:15
Hi there, may I ask if you've also updated the DJI Fly to the latest version? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Youre right all I needed to do was to update the app.. thanks!
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Johannes5 Posted at 1-18 05:44
Youre right all I needed to do was to update the app.. thanks!

Hello. Thank you for your update. We are glad to hear that everything has been resolved regarding the Waypoints feature. If there are any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-18
Use props
Johannes5
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-18 10:31
Hello. Thank you for your update. We are glad to hear that everything has been resolved regarding the Waypoints feature. If there are any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support.

Yes now that you mention it. Ive was just ut to try this new feature but eveytime when i added the third waypoint the app crashed. It said it was a bugg that the developer needed to fix for it to work. Can this been done? Just found out that it works fine on Iphone but not on Samsung.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Johannes5 Posted at 1-19 01:45
Yes now that you mention it. Ive was just ut to try this new feature but eveytime when i added the third waypoint the app crashed. It said it was a bugg that the developer needed to fix for it to work. Can this been done? Just found out that it works fine on Iphone but not on Samsung.

Hello, Johannes. Thanks for your response. Sorry for the inconvenience, we already found and located this issue, and it will be optimized in future firmware version updates. Please pay attention to subsequent updates. If there is an urgent task, customer is recommended to use an ios device temporarily. Your understanding and support are highly appreciated.
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules