Force Pro firmware update issues
1140 2 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielGreen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 524373 ft
United States

Is anyone else having issues updating the firmware on the Force Pro?  Trying to update to version 1.5.0.40 (which appears to be the latest version), in order to use the unit with the Transmission system... the DJI assistant app said the update succeeded, but the firmware version on the Force Pro never seems to change?  I have been struggling with this for weeks and I have to say that DJI really does not service their pro community well... it's impossible to get anyone on their technical team that knows anything beyond consumer level equipment.  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
2023-1-18
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

This forum is pretty much dedicated to DJI drone "Pro Systems", not so much the audio/video production and camera gear. S you might not get many hits here regarding your question. Not sure if the have a more appropriate forum, perhaps a Mod can suggest one. Maybe the Osmo or Ronin forum?

Good luck!
2023-1-18
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2161109 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

However.....  
I also have Transmission, wheels & Ronin 2 (but not force pro). Are you using a Mac? If so and you are running the latest version of IOS it maybe the Hortis (I think thats what its called) extension thats causing you problems. Its the Mac driver that the Assistant uses to communicate with your hardware. Download and install the Assistant 2 (Enterprise series). This assistant has a version of the extension thats been optimised for the latest IOS's. Once installed the extension will work with which ever version of the DJI Assistant you're using.
Here's a link to the assistant download.
https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-matrice
I was having problems updating all my kit, this cured the problem for me. I found the info in another thread posted by a DJI person.
Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't.  
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules