Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video recording with audio
11189 17 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
645peter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53832 ft
Austria

Is there a possibility to record during flight a film with audio?
Thanks for explanation

2023-1-18
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im pretty sure all of the DJI drones do not have an external mics. You could attach an external wireless mic to record sounds but you would be restricted to the distance of the wireless mic. Out of curiosity why do you want to record the sound. All you will hear is the props and wind.
2023-1-18
Use props
Prezzodrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

No.  The propellers are too loud.  
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft doesn't have a built-in microphone and it did not support audio recording. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.  
2023-1-18
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

dji fpv records the audio from the motors and it's glorious.

2023-1-18
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53832 ft
Austria

Thanks very much for the impressive video including propeller sound. I was almost sure that the audio would not be very attractive combination with the video. Anyway as there has been even no mic built in,
the issue is closed for me. Thanks to anyone who gave me his point of view.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

645peter Posted at 1-19 01:30
Thanks very much for the impressive video including propeller sound. I was almost sure that the audio would not be very attractive combination with the video. Anyway as there has been even no mic built in,
the issue is closed for me. Thanks to anyone who gave me his point of view.

Hello there, sorry for the late response. We're glad that your concern was already isolated. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-2-17
Use props
tvp62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was just wondering if anybody else has come across this I have just purchased the DJI Air3. With the new RC controller 2 And it seems they have removed the port to accept the DJI mic can anyone tell me how I am going to be able to record audio without this port being there?
2023-8-23
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

tvp62 Posted at 8-23 08:06
I was just wondering if anybody else has come across this I have just purchased the DJI Air3. With the new RC controller 2 And it seems they have removed the port to accept the DJI mic can anyone tell me how I am going to be able to record audio without this port being there?

Use the usb c port. You do not need 2 usb c port for using mic. Maybe thats why they removed the unnecessary port.
2023-8-23
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

they will figure it out someday
2023-8-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Best thing is to record on a recorder and add it in post. Better yet, record at home where it's quiet.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

tvp62 Posted at 8-23 08:06

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC 2 can be connected with the DJI Mic using the USB-C port to pick up the audio during live streaming. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-3
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The usual thing most of us do is a screen video recording with a mic connected. That way you won’t pick up the prop whine and wind rush, but of course the audio is mainly your voice and the ambient sounds at the homepoint
2023-9-3
Use props
djiuser_AFQdCOaCcKy8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210951 ft
United States

Hi
I have the mini 4 pro drone , and I bought the dji mic , i can screen record with RC2 easy , but I can’t record voice while fly,
can anyone help me please???
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_AFQdCOaCcKy8 Posted at 11-20 12:13
Hi
I have the mini 4 pro drone , and I bought the dji mic , i can screen record with RC2 easy , but I can’t record voice while fly,
can anyone help me please???

Hello, we have not finished adapting the DJI Mic to DJI RC 2. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic transmitter. Please record a video showing the usage process and send the video to us and we will report this to our engineers for further confirmation. Thank you.
2023-11-29
Use props
mesirs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 755 ft
Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-1-18 19:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft doesn't have a built-in microphone and it did not support audio recording. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

how is that drone doesn't have a microphone? how I suppose to record any noise? or speach during the flight?
2-29 06:22
Use props
ElleKN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

mesirs Posted at 2-29 06:22
how is that drone doesn't have a microphone? how I suppose to record any noise? or speach during the flight?

Just use any external micro. - It just makes no sense to have a micro built in the drone, as it would give you only propeller sound. And when you are talking while flying it would not 'hear' it anyway ;-)
2-29 06:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mesirs Posted at 2-29 06:22

Hello, mesirs. Thank you for joining this thread. The drone is not designed to record any audio during flight. If you are using the DJI RC Pro controller, it can be connected to a digital microphone with the USB-C port for recording and you can record audio only during screen recording or DJI Fly livestreaming. Hope this helps.
3-1 03:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules