DJI Mic Signal Breakup, low Range
890 2 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8abd420a
lvl.2

Austria

Hi!
Since i am using DJI Mic i like the product and the idea is very simple and easy to use. But i noticed some problems with it. Most of the time its working good but sometimes  because of no reason ? i get massive Signal break up till lost connection in different locations away from mobiles, i have no idea because of what. actually the Range is very low combared to sennheiser and other products you can get very easy audio breakup if there a  people in between the transmission.  
Would be great DJI if you could solve this problems because after i googeld the problem i read there a many other people having the same issues.

2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry that you are having an issue with your DJI Mic. Can you please confirm on what device did you connect the DJI Mic? Could you please provide us with the details of your setup for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-19
Use props
fans5d4eb76b
lvl.1

Austria

Hi! I use the RX direkt with an audio cable but also tested direct with headphones but the problem remain the same.
When i put the two MIC TX on my desk and hold the rx in my hand (covered from my hand behind my back) I get massive Audio Transmission breakup and losses in a distance of 4meters between TX and RX!
I can repeat this test every time with the same results.
Can you do this test too ?
So the penetration of this RF Link seems to me is too low? Does i have a bad unit or is this normal?
2023-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules