o(^-^)o
Monkinger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385180 ft
  • >>>
Germany

*** SOLVED - ANOTHER CABLE WORKS ***

Hey guys,

I just need your swarm intelligence! :-)

I bought the RS 3 Mini and want to use it with my Canon 5D MK IV! I purchased the original DJI Micro USB to USB-C Cable and it wont connect, it always says CABLE DISCONNECT when I want to start a Timelapse within the Ronin App...

Camera is balanced and powered on, Gimbal is powered on, USB cable connected, camera mode in VIDEO (remote control disabled) and I can do whatever I want... no freakin connection. I already checked YT and other sites for similar issues, but I can't make it thru.

Edit: DJI Homepage shows Camera Firmware 1.2.1 -> I just did a downgrade to 1.2.1 -> no changes! :-(

Any ideas?!

Thanks in advance,

Mike

2023-1-18
Use props
rsierra81
lvl.1

United States

How did you balance your 5D? I have a mark III and I can't get it to balance on my RS 3 mini...
2023-1-18
Use props
Monkinger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385180 ft
  • >>>
Germany

rsierra81 Posted at 1-18 11:16
How did you balance your 5D? I have a mark III and I can't get it to balance on my RS 3 mini...

It was a bit difficult at the beginning - its my first gimbal for anything bigger than my iPhone...

Just check the tutorial vid within the Ronin App and you should be able to get it into balance, I have a 24-70 lens on my Mark IV. Which lens do you use?
2023-1-18
Use props
rsierra81
lvl.1

United States

Monkinger Posted at 1-18 12:02
It was a bit difficult at the beginning - its my first gimbal for anything bigger than my iPhone...

Just check the tutorial vid within the Ronin App and you should be able to get it into balance, I have a 24-70 lens on my Mark IV. Which lens do you use?

Thanks I'll try that. My lens is a 24-105mm
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules