Still no 3-D capability?
1516 3 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldman
New

United States

Hi all.

I'm baffled by continued omissions from DJI's goggles. Specifically, HDMI inputs and 3-D.

HDMI inputs would make the goggles useful for a wide variety of purposes, attracting far more people than will ever buy a drone.

3-D would be hugely valuable for FPV flying, and would sell even more O3 cameras. To get 3-D, I'd be willing to buy two O3s along with Goggles 2.

This comes after several years of new drones from DJI that aren't even compatible with its own goggles. Every DJI drone should be compatible with DJI goggles.

Why does DJI continue to ignore what seem to be obvious product enhancements?
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please stay tuned on the DJI website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your valued support
2023-1-18
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

An HDMI input would be nice playing with Liftoff on my Mac. Seeing through the goggle instead using the monitor it would be more realistic.
Other goggles can do it
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Luca Rubino Posted at 2-4 09:49
An HDMI input would be nice playing with Liftoff on my Mac. Seeing through the goggle instead using the monitor it would be more realistic.
Other goggles can do it

We will surely take note of this. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules