What are the angles for time-lapse LR and RL
841 4 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kwpapke
lvl.4

United States

I cannot find any documentation concerning the start and end pan angles when doing a time lapse LR or RL.  Yes, if I do a custom I can set the angles, but that is time consuming.  The angle the Osmo pans does not seem to be impacted by the angle you have it set to when you begin.  How do I know what will be in the frame?
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the controllable range of the gimbal of the DJI Osmo Mobile 6. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Pan: -95° to 95°
Roll: -100° to 175°
Tilt: -25° to 40°
2023-1-18
Use props
kwpapke
lvl.4

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-18 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the controllable range of the gimbal of the DJI Osmo Mobile 6. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Pan: -95° to 95°

I know that from looking at the manual, but the time-lapse pan angle is roughly half that from what I can tell just by watching it.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kwpapke Posted at 1-19 06:17
I know that from looking at the manual, but the time-lapse pan angle is roughly half that from what I can tell just by watching it.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the late reply. We will coordinate this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-2-18
Use props
PedjaS
New

Serbia

Any update on this?
2023-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules