1189 6 2023-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to request a feature to the DJI Fly App that would enhance hyperlapsing on any of the drones that use DJI Fly: Extend Hyperlapse in Progress or infinity mode.
When flying a hyperlapse you are locked to the settings prior to start such as number of frames, speed, etc.  

I've also finished a 750 frame hyperlapse with battery and range to spare and would like to keep going but had to wait until the video was completed before I could continue.

A feature to +5 seconds (rendered time like the settings before starting the hyperlapse) would be great to extend the length of the hyperlapse.

The problem is that the DJI Fly App has to create the video onboard leaving your drone unable to record any video or photos, and sometimes drifting away from position while rendering the video for up to 3 - 4 minutes on longer hyperlapses.  To continue flying and not have a skip in your hyperlapse by continuing a new one, would allow us to get longet hyperlapses without breaks in the middle.

Any thoughts?

2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That sounds like a nice addition!
2023-1-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be a really nice add on for long hyperlapses.
2023-1-19
Use props
Calum M
lvl.1

United States

thought better of my post... I should have known the restriction and planned for it.
2023-7-4
Use props
CRFD126
lvl.1
United States

I would like a "save" option for a set hype lapse video compellation. In detail, If I set a waypoint hyper Lapse mission. I want to be able to save this mission and re-run it at a later date.I don't believe that can be done currently.
3-17 14:17
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

CRFD126 Posted at 3-17 14:17
I would like a "save" option for a set hype lapse video compellation. In detail, If I set a waypoint hyper Lapse mission. I want to be able to save this mission and re-run it at a later date.I don't believe that can be done currently.

Yes it is. Look in the Library tab(the little white box with lines), you can save it there and edit the title.
3-17 14:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules