Can't view pictures/videos in dji app and camera
13304 28 2023-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yyyaaass
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi all, I cannot view playback of my videos in the camera nor in the app. I am using an Iphone 13 Pro. I have tried to download but it says download failed, I have also turned off my cellular. Any idea on how to solve this issue? Many thanks!
2023-1-19
Use props
yyyaaass
lvl.1

Singapore

2023-1-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D781%26typeid%3D781

the work around till DJI   finds their Software issue:

Delete off App.   turn on airplane mode and have wifi on only.  reload app. and keep airplane mode off.   "Once airplane mode is turned off, the problem ill come back  on the spot.  iyou will have to  wait for them to fix it, while  on my Mini it works 100% but not my phone, its random

good luck
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.  
2023-1-19
Use props
yyyaaass
lvl.1

Singapore

Fishycomics Posted at 1-19 09:48
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283195&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D781%26typeid%3D781

the work around till DJI   finds their Software issue:

Thank you so much. I will try and update here
2023-1-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 19:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Would you mind telling the Full steps and what happensafter you set things back on and try again, that part you never tried if asked. hopefully in Aprile we will see the  firmware update
2023-1-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

yyyaaass Posted at 1-19 23:39
Thank you so much. I will try and update here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D696%26typeid%3D696

doubt I see the fix as it was never handled
2023-1-20
Use props
yyyaaass
lvl.1

Singapore

Fishycomics Posted at 1-20 05:18
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261643&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D696%26typeid%3D696

doubt I see the fix as it was never handled

I tried the method you told me previously but unfortunately I'm still not able to download it Might try on my PC and if it still doesn't work maybe I'll head down to the physical store
2023-1-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

wish you the best. for me its  basically useless with no fix
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_jjz4oImVoioC
New
Canada

I found the solution! turn on flight mode, but leave the bluetooth on, then go to the app and all the files will be there with thumbnails and no problem  with downloading.
2023-4-18
Use props
seekereric
New

United States

djiuser_jjz4oImVoioC Posted at 4-18 14:41
I found the solution! turn on flight mode, but leave the bluetooth on, then go to the app and all the files will be there with thumbnails and no problem  with downloading.

This works great for me. Thanks!
2023-7-14
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

its the budget side of DJI their only fix, yeah Airplane mode. more or less not going to be a gunea pig for their tactics
2023-7-15
Use props
Timpda
New

United States

AP mode worked for mine IP13 pro
2023-8-2
Use props
Piros
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_jjz4oImVoioC Posted at 4-18 14:41
I found the solution! turn on flight mode, but leave the bluetooth on, then go to the app and all the files will be there with thumbnails and no problem  with downloading.

Wow thanks , c'mon DJI FIX THIS
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Ovv1ZdqrjVWF
New

Australia

Still not fixed. Found this out today. I bought the camera yesterday with great excitement. Then can’t even download the footage. What a joke. 19.08.2023.
2023-8-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

personally I do not use hte App, but publically, I do not want a  product that can not be 100% workable
2023-8-19
Use props
Interstellar X
lvl.1

Canada

I received my Action4 today and met with the same issue.  This seems to be a workaround for me but let me everyone know if it works for you too!  It lets me preview and download.

iPhone 11 Pro
Osmo Action4

Ensure the app is not open.

iOS Settings App > DJI Mimo App > Cellular Data = OFF

Open the app.  You'll get an iOS alert that cellular data that is not available.  The notification doesn't pop up after that.

Further, I had to do the same with DJI's recommended LightCut app and now I can preview and and edit without downloading the entire clip.
2023-8-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

did this also get posted in the Action 4 area?
2023-8-22
Use props
Interstellar X
lvl.1

Canada

Not yet but great idea. I just happened to google this issue and came across here. I hope this fix helps!
2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_JuAM8j1bX2jJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft

United States

My LightCut stopped downloading files on videos after the last update I have re formatted card deleted and re installed app went through every setting while having drone in flight taken several videos and nothing LightCut they’re all black screen and fails but I can put ss card in pc and they’re there
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JuAM8j1bX2jJ Posted at 12-24 17:21
My LightCut stopped downloading files on videos after the last update I have re formatted card deleted and re installed app went through every setting while having drone in flight taken several videos and nothing LightCut they’re all black screen and fails but I can put ss card in pc and they’re there

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. To assist you further with this issue, please contact the Lightcut team by tapping “Settings” in the top right-hand corner and finding “Contact Us” or Send an email to lightcutapp@gmail.com. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

djiuser_Ovv1ZdqrjVWF Posted at 2023-8-19 03:16
Still not fixed. Found this out today. I bought the camera yesterday with great excitement. Then can’t even download the footage. What a joke. 19.08.2023.

I received my camera 2 weeks ago and have only just started using it. The first 5 videos, I was able to download. Now I cannot view or download. I uninstalled the app. I was able to view 1 more video. Now once again. I am unable to view or download anything. I paid nearly 800 euro for this package.
2-19 07:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7 Posted at 2-19 07:58
I received my camera 2 weeks ago and have only just started using it. The first 5 videos, I was able to download. Now I cannot view or download. I uninstalled the app. I was able to view 1 more video. Now once again. I am unable to view or download anything. I paid nearly 800 euro for this package.

Hi there. Sorry about the experience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict. When this error appears while previewing, please turn off the mobile phone’s mobile network. Then, launch DJI Mimo for previewing or downloading. We appreciate your patience.
2-20 00:50
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 00:50
Hi there. Sorry about the experience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict. When this error appears while previewing, please turn off the mobile phone’s mobile network. Then, launch DJI Mimo for previewing or downloading. We appreciate your patience.

Hello, thanks for the reply.

I have uninstalled the app and fixed the problem, however now my issue is that I am unable to download and view videos filmed in slow motion. I am able to view the video on the camera, but that's it. Can you help please? I am trying to download to an Android tablet. Thanks
3-5 07:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7 Posted at 3-5 07:57
Hello, thanks for the reply.

I have uninstalled the app and fixed the problem, however now my issue is that I am unable to download and view videos filmed in slow motion. I am able to view the video on the camera, but that's it. Can you help please? I am trying to download to an Android tablet. Thanks

Hi there. May I know what exactly happens when you download slow-motion videos? Do you get an error message or does it look like it downloaded but can't find it? Thank you.
3-6 03:53
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 03:53
Hi there. May I know what exactly happens when you download slow-motion videos? Do you get an error message or does it look like it downloaded but can't find it? Thank you.

Hi, good morning. I can see and play the video on the camera. When I download it. I get a message telling me that it cannot play the video. I have tried with both my android tablet and android mobile.
3-8 01:22
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7 Posted at 3-8 01:22
Hi, good morning. I can see and play the video on the camera. When I download it. I get a message telling me that it cannot play the video. I have tried with both my android tablet and android mobile.

This is what happens when I try to open the video
17098897571371565753957354264817.jpg
3-8 01:23
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

Here is a pic of the downloaded slow motion video
17098898796967685204419384752753.jpg
3-8 01:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, good morning. I can see and play the video on the camera. When I download it. I get a message telling me that it cannot play the video. I have tried with both my android tablet and android mobile.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried opening the downloaded video using a different video player? Thank you.
3-10 04:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules