652 5 2023-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andbag91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft

Portugal

Hello everyone, hope you doing well

I got a Phantom 4 Pro+ and a 4HAWKS - Raptor SR range antenna , however it usually lost rc signal and sometimes say aircraf disconected at about 400 meters high.. i put the antennas directed to the sky and sometimes solve it but.. I bought this drone with already range installed on rc control, but it not should do much better thank that? How can i see what problem could be? I have the last firmware installed.

Thanks by now,
André

2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We do not recommend using a 3rd party range accessory for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro aircraft as we don't have any guarantee that this will work properly on the unit. You may try to fly the unit to a different location, an open area without any possible interference, and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-19
Use props
andbag91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft

Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 19:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We do not recommend using a 3rd party range accessory for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro aircraft as we don't have any guarantee that this will work properly on the unit. You may try to fly the unit to a different location, an open area without any possible interference, and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it! Yes im thinking on selling that antenna and buy normal ones from dji cause i dont event like to fly the drone too much above line of view .

Cheers,
André
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

andbag91 Posted at 1-20 11:13
Hello,

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it! Yes im thinking on selling that antenna and buy normal ones from dji cause i dont event like to fly the drone too much above line of view .

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your understanding, Andre. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying!
2023-1-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you flying directly overhead?  Are you sure you're aiming the antennas correctly?  
2023-1-21
Use props
Grumpy OldMan
lvl.2

Australia

Having the latest firmware might be your problem. My Phantom 4P+ was perfect until I installed the latest firmware and it turned to garbage like yours. I managed to find an online software program that can downgrade the firmware, and my drone was fine again. The latest firmware is absolute crap, but DJI won't fix it.
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules