• vertical video  mode on enable
  • USB type c to libray/portable drive direct  hook up
  • Audio level adjustment
  • auto off on  connection to pc
  • last used for voice control
  • ntsc/pal slow mo settings
  • GyroFlow

• Answers from DJI received;

• Hi, ******. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Video splitting is made in order to avoid errors resulting from files being too large, the files will split when the capacity exceeds 4GB. But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support.
  • Hi, ****.  Thank you for your feedback. The FOVs that can be selected when using the Osmo Action 3 as a webcam are Standard (Dewarp), Wide, and Ultra Wide. We will record your request and forward it to our DJI Developers for evaluation. Please stay tuned to DJI's Official Website (www.dji.com) for relevant updates. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day

• Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support

• Hello there *****. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

• Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you

• Hello there, *****. Good day and thank you for giving out this information. Normally, it will switch back to video mode. But don't worry, I will forward your suggestion to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you

• Hi, *****. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.

These are just some of the replies we get back and directed to:

• Relevant Team
  • Related Team
  • Designated DJI department
to just name a few

FISH
2023-1-19
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

- Gyro data
- Option to turn of replay in camera (LNF-files) or move them to different folder
2023-1-19
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
United States

The question is, how much more would you be willing to pay for all these extras? I'd say for the price, given the current feature set, I'm fairly happy with the camera.

Of course if DJI is willing to implement some of the above mentioned features without having to buy an Action 4, or even breaking any of the current features or introduce new bugs, I have no objections.
2023-1-19
Use props
skysailor64
lvl.4
United States

Don't forget a Cynova-like adapter for simultaneous audio in with charging.
2023-1-19
Use props
Rocktheasphalt
lvl.4
Switzerland

I miss spot metering. I've used it a lot with the Osmo Action 1. Is there a reason why this was removed?
2023-1-20
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

This is a list of what was asked and passed along, nothing more will be given.  DJI forums are just places to note and if they  do decide to  offer  feature we'll always need to check the release notes  on top.   why  some will simply buy another camera wit the features in there, and use whatever they grab off their table for that day.

I expect nothing more, out of DJI.  

FISH
2023-1-20
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Slo mo put together in 25 fps as well as 30? (It currently offers only 30.
2023-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules