Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Old version Djifly for iOS
649 6 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I need a link to an older version of DJIfly for iOS or a description of how to install the older version. As a last resort, there may be a list of codes for individual versions of the Djifly application. Thank you for your help.
2023-1-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's no official way to side load apps to the iPhone.
2023-1-20
Use props
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Poland

I know that already. I check the unofficial methods so far with no result. I'm counting on the help of a person who has a proven method.
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_hTq6m0J6wiWR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5325735 ft
China

You need to jailbreak the iOS system to install applications other than the App Store.
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, nOxxxx. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask if you're having a problem with the current app version? Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-1-21
Use props
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Poland

The problem is inside me. I am a person who does not tolerate any changes well. Fortunately, everything ended well and I was able to go back to the previous version. Thank you for your interest.
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

nOxxxx Posted at 1-21 22:48
The problem is inside me. I am a person who does not tolerate any changes well. Fortunately, everything ended well and I was able to go back to the previous version. Thank you for your interest.

Hi, nOxxxx. There are not many changes from the last update, it just fixed certain issues and optimized overall app quality but glad to hear it has been sorted out. Have a safe flight always!
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules