Iphone case/ Accessories
746 3 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fatibutt23
lvl.1

Pakistan

What would you guys suggest me for the best iphone case because I just don't want to spend a huge amount on a case but I'll see when I know which one to get. I know this is probably subjective so will bare this in mind.
2023-1-20
Use props
wildflowerryete
lvl.1

Philippines

There are a lot of great iPhone cases out there that won't break the bank. Depending on your expectations, you can find a case for around $10-$20 USD that will provide you with basic protection from scratches and minor drops. If you need more protection, you can find cases with more advanced features such as military-grade drop protection or waterproofing for around $30-$50 USD. Some popular brands that offer good quality cases at reasonable prices include Otterbox, Spigen, and Speck.
2023-1-20
Use props
Fatibutt23
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for your detailed answer on it. I just bought JE Hullen for 40 Euro online and it does the job perfectly.

Source: https://justelegance.de/collections/iphone-hullen
2023-1-26
Use props
CORECOLOUR
lvl.1

Australia

When it comes to selecting the best iPhone case that strikes the perfect balance between style and protection without breaking the bank, we recommend considering CORECOLOUR. Our collection of stylish and protective iPhone cases is designed to meet the needs of individuals like you who want both functionality and aesthetics.

While the choice of an iPhone case can indeed be subjective, we take pride in offering a range of options that cater to different preferences and budgets. Whether you're looking for a slim, minimalist case or something more robust, our cases are crafted to provide excellent protection for your iPhone without compromising on style.

We understand that budget considerations are essential, and you'll find that our cases offer great value for money. Rest assured, when you choose a CORECOLOUR iPhone case, you're investing in quality, durability, and a touch of personal style for your device.

Feel free to explore our diverse collection and choose the iPhone casethat resonates with your unique taste and needs. We're here to help you find the perfect balance between affordability and style for your iPhone protection.
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules