Missing voice Home Point updated
3338 32 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88734 ft
Denmark

when it is supposed to say something like " home point has been updated" so there was on sound ( voice)
Are there others who have the same problem. 24 satellites. I have Refresh software update. Still same problem.

Regards Bent
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Are you using DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC? If so, could you please try turning up the volume for a check? If it does not help, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-1-20
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

yes i use  DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC, i have made a refresh of software so it´s work normal again, this is the 3rd time it has been refreshed.
I will return if it fails again. thanks for the quick support.
Regards Bent
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-21 11:31
yes i use  DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC, i have made a refresh of software so it´s work normal again, this is the 3rd time it has been refreshed.
I will return if it fails again. thanks for the quick support.
Regards Bent

Hi Bent, thank you for your update on this. Just for your information, the voice is coming from the DJI RC, so you may also check the volume next time when there is no voice that can be heard. Thank you for your attention.  
2023-1-21
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Susan. Thanks for info. Volume has been on max all the time.
The first time when there was no sound, it was droner.dk that did a refresh.
But anyway thanks for very good support.
Kind regards Bent
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-22 02:51
Hi Susan. Thanks for info. Volume has been on max all the time.
The first time when there was no sound, it was droner.dk that did a refresh.
But anyway thanks for very good support.

I see, thank you for your additional information, I will note down your feedback. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need.
2023-1-22
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Susan, now it's wrong again with the sound Home point updated, and the sound obstacle avoidance is also missing, all the other sounds are ok. volume is at maximum and is not muted. It is a mini 3 pro and was bought from Droner.dk in Denmark.
Kind Regards Bent Ebert
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-24 04:46
Hi Susan, now it's wrong again with the sound Home point updated, and the sound obstacle avoidance is also missing, all the other sounds are ok. volume is at maximum and is not muted. It is a mini 3 pro and was bought from Droner.dk in Denmark.
Kind Regards Bent Ebert

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the obstacle avoidance function is triggered?  
May we know if you hear any beep sounds?
2023-1-24
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hello. there is no sound (beep) obstacle avoidance works but without sound (volume at max and not muted) regards Bent
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-24 23:26
Hello. there is no sound (beep) obstacle avoidance works but without sound (volume at max and not muted) regards Bent

Thanks for your reply. Would you be able to send us a video for further verification?
2023-1-25
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi. Where can I upload video to you, it only allows me to send pictures to you ?
Regards Bent
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-25 03:59
Hi. Where can I upload video to you, it only allows me to send pictures to you ?
Regards Bent

You may upload it to Youtube or other stream media and copy the link here. Or otherwise, you can upload it to a cloud drive and send us the link. Thanks a lot.
2023-1-25
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Think I got a link. Can you use it ?. It is the same with home point updated no sound     https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArKSi00dGegVjGbS5rVg6lz3FkzU?e=jCsKNH
regards Bent
2023-1-25
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

I can see, there are other people who also had the same problem with the sound on mini 3 pro
regards Bent
2023-1-25
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Here are a video with no sound when home point updated https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArKSi00dGegVjGfdEnl3tO4KPlck?e=YBQgky
regards Bent
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-25 04:57
Here are a video with no sound when home point updated https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArKSi00dGegVjGfdEnl3tO4KPlck?e=YBQgky
regards Bent

Thanks for your reply. Please confirm whether the DJI RC has sounds when you turn it on and off or can it paly the audio normally when you go to Academy and watch tutorials.
2023-1-26
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Audio are normal during start up and just tryed sound in academy normal speak.
regards Bent
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-26 00:44
Audio are normal during start up and just tryed sound in academy normal speak.
regards Bent

Sorry for the late response. Would you be able to export the LOG of DJI RC for us? We will escalate to our engineers for analysis.
2023-1-27
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Wanda.
I was at droner.dk in Copenhagen to deliver the drone + RC because the error is still there. they also tested it at Droner.dk and it still failed. so they will send it to DJI Netherland for testing. Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks for the very good support.
Regards Bent
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ebert Posted at 1-27 02:38
Hi Wanda.
I was at droner.dk in Copenhagen to deliver the drone + RC because the error is still there. they also tested it at Droner.dk and it still failed. so they will send it to DJI Netherland for testing. Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks for the very good support.

If your dealer thinks it needs to be sent back for repair, you can let them create a case.  
Is it convenient for them to export the LOG in DJI RC? Our engineers would like to analyze the issue.
2023-1-27
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

OK I'm trying to find out if they have exported the LOG in DJI RC before sending it to DJI Netherland
regards Bent
2023-1-27
Use props
ebert
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Wanda. They sent the drone to Netherland yesterday without exporting data
Many thanks for your help.

I'll probably send you a follow up on what was wrong, if you want it !
Regards Bent

2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ebert Posted at 1-27 07:07
Hi Wanda. They sent the drone to Netherland yesterday without exporting data
Many thanks for your help.

Thanks for the update. It's okay. If the drone has been shipped, we believe our team will help accordingly. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-1-28
Use props
fans35859c4a
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 00:57
Thanks for the update. It's okay. If the drone has been shipped, we believe our team will help accordingly. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

DJI exchanged my RC. after that the error is gone
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans35859c4a Posted at 3-16 06:56
DJI exchanged my RC. after that the error is gone

Thanks for the update. Glad to know about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have the same issue after updating
Now I have no voice saying home point set all though I have other noises ie beep coming from controller
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-20 09:10
I have the same issue after updating
Now I have no voice saying home point set all though I have other noises ie beep coming from controller

Hi there, may I ask if you've tried turning up the volume for a check? If it does not help, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes have done that and also uninstalled both software on the controller and drone and reinstalled but still the same I updated using the computer and lead using the assistant 2.
Also rest all setting on the controller.
Andy.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-21 04:31
Yes have done that and also uninstalled both software on the controller and drone and reinstalled but still the same I updated using the computer and lead using the assistant 2.
Also rest all setting on the controller.
Andy.

Could you please try to play a tutorial in Academy to see if there is the voice can be heard? If not, please provide us with a video for further confirmation. You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link here.
2023-4-22
Use props
KlausJS
New
Germany

Hello,

my DJI RC (for Mini 3 Pro) no longer has a voice either.
I have had both since August 2023. The announcement worked well. There has been no voice for about 1 month. There is also no sound when playing a tutorial video. I have tried the volume at around 50 %, 70 % and 100 %, but no change.
The sounds when switching on and off are audible.

Sorry for my bad English.

Greetings, Klaus

Addendum: I did the firmware update V01.00.0300, but nothing has changed.
1-21 02:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KlausJS Posted at 1-21 02:16
Hello,

my DJI RC (for Mini 3 Pro) no longer has a voice either.

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to back up the needed files and reset the controller to factory settings, and refresh the latest firmware for the RC via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue is the same, you may need to send it back to DJI for further service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
1-21 04:18
Use props
KlausJS
New
Germany

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I have reset the transmitter to factory settings. There is also no sound in the Academy videos, such as the message "the starting point has been updated". I have also reinstalled the firmware V01.00.0300.
I have paired bluetooth headphones. This allows me to hear the sound of the video.

I will try again.

Greetings, Klaus
1-22 01:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KlausJS Posted at 1-22 01:42
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I have reset the transmitter to factory settings. There is also no sound in the Academy videos, such as the message "the starting point has been updated". I have also reinstalled the firmware V01.00.0300.

Sure. Please keep us update if you need further assistance.
1-22 02:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules