Mavic Pro 2 - New RC Cable Won't Connect but iPhone Cable Works Fine
1955 2 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elgringorojo
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello!

I am getting really frustrated. My RC cable connecting the drone to my iPhone stopped working. I can still connect with a lightning cable but the extra cord really sucks to have on while flying.

I bought a new generic cable which did not work. I sent that back and bought a DJI version. However, this will not connect as well. Is there something I specifically need to do to connect the RC cable? I suppose it could be the port is broken, but I am not sure how to test that.

Any tips? I am on a long trip and do not have a way to test this out or get it repaired.

Thank you!

Ross
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you have a protective case installed on your mobile device? If yes, kindly please try to remove it and check if the issue persists. Please make sure that you are using a USB communication data cable (not a charging cable) to ensure the connection between RC and mobile device. You may also try to follow the troubleshooting steps below.

1. When using the Micro USB port at the bottom of the remote controller, be sure to disconnect the left Micro USB cable. Otherwise, it may affect the bottom port connection.

2. Disconnect and reconnect the Micro USB cable (from the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the Micro USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB cable.

3. Restart the remote controller.

4. After important data have been synchronized successfully, try to reinstall the app and restart the mobile device. Then try reconnecting.

If the issue still persists after these troubleshooting steps. Kindly please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-20
Use props
elgringorojo
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello,

I am beginning to believe there is an issue with the port on the top left-hand side.

1. To fit the controller I always remove the phone case.

2. USB cable connected to the bottom of the control continues to work.

3. I have installed the app, turned the phone on and off, and attempted multiple cables.

4. When I attempt to charge the controller it will not work with a standard "Micro USB 1" cable. However, it will charge with a similar cable which has two notches on the top as well.

Thank you,
Ross
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules