Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No audio coming from the internal mic
848 6 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kript
lvl.1
Romania

Hey! So I got this osmo action fresh of a previous RMA of a different issue and everything seemed to be well until I checked the footage and none of them had sound. Just white noise.
I tried listening to the footage on the cam and the same result. I did a factory reset and nothing. The internal mic simply does not seem to work.

Here is a video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ea2fnVOWz6E

Let me know if it's something that I can fix or if this needs to be RMA'd as well. Thanks a lot!

2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the unit to factory settings first and then connect with DJI Mimo to check if there's a firmware update available? Update the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-20
Use props
kript
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-20 20:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the unit to factory settings first and then connect with DJI Mimo to check if there's a firmware update available? Update the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello. Reset it and linked ot to dji mimo. No firmware updates, problem persists.
2023-1-21
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

If you got the camera back from DJI, suggest getting back with the repair. and send it back so they can correctly repair it, then not inspecting  it . that be what we do.
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kript Posted at 1-21 02:23
Hello. Reset it and linked ot to dji mimo. No firmware updates, problem persists.

Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-1-23
Use props
kript
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 02:29
Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.

That's what I will do. Thanks!
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kript Posted at 1-23 12:22
That's what I will do. Thanks!

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need any help. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules