How to read fov from H20 using Cloud API?
902 3 2023-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el-richie
lvl.3

Spain

I have been working with your demo code on GitHub to test the Cloud API  features and capabilities. I am able to successfully retrieve payload  information through MQTT and verify the live capabilities. However, I  have been unable to get the streaming feature working properly. While  this is an issue for me, I am unsure if it is my mistake. Additionally, I  need an extra parameter from the H20 camera. I am able to read the yaw,  pitch, and roll values for the gimbal through MQTT, but not the field  of view (FOV), zoom level, or focal distance. I have mentioned these  three specifically as I am unsure if they are available through the  Cloud API. I have read the documentation, but I have not found an answer  to this question. So, my question is: is there a way to get the FOV,  zoom level, focal length, or something equivalent through the Cloud API?
2023-1-20
Use props
enano
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,
Have you received any answer? I am trying to use the Cloud API to retrieve live camera information. I can get the gimbal position, but I have been unable to read the current field of view (or, alternatively, zoom level or focal distance), or the current iris aperture.
2023-1-27
Use props
el-richie
lvl.3

Spain

I'm afraid I haven't received a response yet. In the case of my m3e, I receive zoom_factor information, but in the case of the m300 I haven't received anything similar. I do receive the live_capacity information correctly and  gimbal's yaw, pitch, and roll, but nothing similar to zoom_factor, focal length, or whatever. Could it be that this information is only available for a camera when I'm streaming it? Is it possible that this information is only available while the m300 is flying or engines on?
2023-2-5
Use props
yating liao
lvl.1

China

Cloud API right now is not able to reach the FOV of the camera, it is a hardware parameter and there is currently no such field in the protocol.  As for the zoom_factor issue, we've referred it to our engineers. For SDK related issues, you can communicate in the SDK's forum and we will take care of the issues on it:https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en-us
2023-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules