Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Googles do not connect Android Fly APP
3237 6 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
indigooo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178602 ft
Germany

FPV Dji
Didn't use the drone for a while.
Cannot start because update is needed...
I connected to phone did an update for the app...
Connect everything in the right way... Switched on controller, googles and drone...
Connection is confirmed and I can see the camera view in the googles

But when I connect to phone in the right way . I can just see the message "conecting googles" and then nothing more happens

What's wrong

Thanks for help

Manfred

2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please make sure that you connect your mobile device to the goggles via the OTG cable and data cable and tap "GO FLY" to enter the camera view. You may refer to the tutorial below for your reference. If the issue persists, kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer to update/refresh the firmware of your Aircraft, Goggles, and RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-1-21
Use props
indigooo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178602 ft
Germany

Not very helpful...
I connected everything probably... Told this before!
I connected all cables probably.... Told this before!
Googles try to connect to the phone...... nothing happens anymore!!!

One more question? Did you read my question before you answered???

Attention now something new... (Please read this)
used the DJI assistant2... Logged into my account
plugged in the Googles via usb... Switched on the googles
NOTHING HAPPENS

WHATS WRONG !!!

still thankfull for help
2023-1-22
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same boat. I'm using the OTG cable but  goggles do not connect to my phone, only charging is activated. The usb settings on my phone is set to MTP (Multimedia Transfer Protocol) but only charging happens when I connect them. Before (a few months) as soon I connect the goggles djifly app was showing up automatically, now it seems the phone or android cannot recognize them as a device. This is on samsung a41 with several fw updates in between when they worked and now. The same on samsung note 4. But interestingly goggles are recognized by dji crystal sky tablet, with digiview app installed on CS, I can connect them and stream video without any problem. So it seems the goggles are working fine and it's something android related.
2023-2-4
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
United States

And I made it work by simply reversing the cable! The OTG adapter must be on the phone side, not the goggles.
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_3USWSf9MJDzt
New

Finland

*SOLUTION*

It happened to me too. No matter what and how I plugged it didn't respond. So I turned on usb debugging and suddenly started to connect. You can find your usb debugging in developer mode.
2023-6-21
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nikolay Atanasov Posted at 2-4 02:40
And I made it work by simply reversing the cable! The OTG adapter must be on the phone side, not the goggles.

LOL and my experience today was exactly opposite. I spent an hour or two trying to get the Goggles2 to connect to DJI Fly, so I could get rid of the dreaded RID Error. I tried multiple USB cables, always with the OTG on the phone end as directed. I tried updating fw on all devices (they were all current). I turned on USB Debugging mode. Nothing worked. Then I flipped the cable around w/ the OTG adapter on the Goggles2 side, an *BOOM* DJI Fly connected and all was good. Flip it around, and no-go.

Extremely frustrating. I had flown once before but only briefly and don't recall having to connect the cable this way (in fact it was still connected to the Goggles2 the other way from the last time I used it).

I should add that I'm using a Google Pixel 7 Pro, which is not officially supported, so there is all kinds of conflicting information out there about whether it will or won't work.
2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules